Chapter 3

I grabbed a black wig, emerald green eye contacts, bexs shirt, torn jeans, earrings. I almost looked like Macey, but just not as hot. I grabbed Liz's purse and dunked my stuff in. I got into the car, and was on my way to the train station.

ZACH'S POV

Blonde wig, blue eye contacts, I put on a heavy amount of foundation, to make my skin look a bit tanner. I was going to the train station, and I was going to find Cammie.

I made it to the train station, finnaly. The farthest place would probably be... Train 28. I got my pass and waited on the bench. All of a sudden, I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, sit on the bench across from me. She smiled while catching me staring. I looked away as she smiled again, her long black hair shining. Her eyes were so green- so beautiful. Wait- here i am on a mission to save my girlfriend and yet im slobering over another? No- that's not right. I got up and started to walk away, until a soft hand grabbed my shoulder.

"Hi..." She said, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Just like Cammie.

"Hi." I smiled, probably too big, but she only laughed.

"I- uh noticed that well be going on the same train."

"Yeah..."

"Yeah..."

CAMMIE’S POV

Omigosh. Here I am, on a mission to save my boyfriend, and Im falling in love for another stranger. I noticed well be on the same train... Can it get any worse? That was such a bad line. Gosh, now he thinks Im flirting. Technically I am. Now he'll probably follow me off the train. Then he has to tag along the whole way. Then I probably have to kill him. He smiled at me again.

Just like Zach.

"Oh, its- uh here." I said. "See you later..."

"Ben!"

"Ok, bye Ben, hope I see you later."

"Wait-" He grabbed my arm as to catch up with me.

"Whats your name?"

The first name that popped into my head.

"Mary!"

"Ok Mary." He smiled again.

OK I had to make sure I didn't sit with him on the train. We got onto the train, and for some reason, I felt like I was being watched. I sat down, but I sat next to someone else, so that way I could avoid Ben. Then I saw the most disturbing thing ever.

Tina Walters

***

Tina Walters.

With.A.Baby.

"Can I help you?" She asked. I guess I was staring.

"Oh-nothing. Just what a cute baby!"

"Think you!" She smiled.

But wasn't she at the reunion? Why is she on this train? Is this just her cover? Is she looking for me with the rest?

"Ahem... Excuse me." A deep voice said.

I turned around and saw a huge man, big muscles, dark hair and big eyes, almost black.

"My wife." He said, looking a bit frustrated.

"Sorry-" I mumbled.

Tina Walters had a husband?? No. No way. This is just her cover. He's probably just a graduate from blackthorne on a mission with her. Or someone...

From the Circle.

I looked for another seat, and of course, there was only one left...

Next to Ben.

ZACH'S POINT OF VIEW

Tina Walters? No way! I thought as I saw Mary look around for a seat. I waved my hand as a clue for her to sit next to me. She looked straight at me, but then kept searching... ignoring me. Yep, probably thought I was a creeper now. Maybe its for the best. I need to think about Cammie. I dont know why, but when I thought about Cammie, I whispered to myself.

"Gallagher Girl."

But the thing was... Mary turned quickly to look at whoever said that. Could it be..,. Cammie? I got up quickly and ran to her, and grabbed her arm a little too abruptly. She looked back at me, terrified. Everyone around us was terrified.

"Cammie- is that you?"

CAMMIE’S POV

How did he know my name?

Is he- Zach? No it cant be.

"Sir- get your hands off the girl."

Ben- or whoever it was. Tuned him out and stepped closer.

"Cammie?"

"Sir! back away form the girl!" The man ran up to Ben. And the next thing I saw, was a blur.