Chapter 17

ZACH'S POV

Cammie fell asleep on the beach, so I picked her up bridal style and laid her on her bed. Before I left I kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear "good night Gallagher girl.", and went to my own room. I walked across the balcony and into my room and I didn't notice her until she said "You are in big trouble Zachary Goode."

" Oh its just you."I said

"Just me? Just me can kick your butt." Bex replied

Just then Liz came into my room and said, "We know its you Zach,"

"and you have one week to tell her or we will" Bex added

"Okay I'll tell her in a week." I agreed

Bex then threw a smoke bomb and leaped over the balcony to her room.

Liz started coughing and started down the stairs and as she fell she called "I'm- okay-" at the bottom she smiled weakly and said "Oopsy daysie" and went to Bex's room.

I sat down on my bed and repeated over and over "What am I going to do, what am I going to do!" until Cammie came in and told me to shut up and that she was trying sleep. I then picked up my phone and called Macey thinking she would know what to do. She picked up on the first ring.

"Hello Goode"

"Hi, look Macey I need your help"

"okay I'll be there tomorrow morning"

"no Mac-"

"your in the Florida keys right? okay bye"

after our brief conversation I fell asleep and started dreaming about Cammie.

***

"Alright where is the trouble, where's the kidnappers?" she asked after she arrived.

"Macey there are no kidnapers that's not what I needed help with"

"Then why did I fly my butt all the way out here, and it better be a good reason Goode because I was on a date when you called."

"I'm sorry but Cammie is here and she doesn't know it me and Bex told me I only have one week to tell her. so how do you propose I tell her?"

"That's just it- you propose"

"Macey you are a genius"

Just as I said that, Cammie came in my room.

"Macey!" she squealed and ran towards her best friend

Macey looked confused and said "Who are you?"

"Macey this is Lily" I said, Macey just nodded at Cammie never asked me why was she here.

"How do you know who I am when I don't even know you?" she asked

"Adam- has told me a lot about you" Cammie said gesturing towards me.

Just as Macey opened her mouth Bex and Liz came in squealing when they saw Macey and hugged her in a death grip. I just stood there and watched the happy reunion between Bex Macey and Liz. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a tear streak down Cammie's flawless face and went over to embrace her because I knew how much she loved her friends and wanted to be able to hug Macey after so long of not being with her. But she didn't know I knew that and that was probably the hardest thing to do was lie to my Gallagher girl and act like I didn't know her. But I did know her and I wanted her to know that.

Not yet I thought Not yet.

"Nice costume Adam." Macey whispered and continued hugging her friends.