Chapter 14

CAMMIE'S POV

After waking up I start to walk to my house I hope Zach gets what he deserves. I open the door to my room. Guess who is there? The one- and only Zach Goode. So I jump on the bed and slap him in the face.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"No I spent all night looking for a little girl."

"You calling me little?"

"No of course I'm not."

"You better not be."

"I have to call someone. Be right back."

"Okay." then he jumped over to his room and got out his phone. I couldn't help but listen.

"I found her, no need to come down." then he hung up with a shocked face. Then his doorbell rang he went to the door and my best friend walked through. I jumped into his room and hugged her. She was about to flip me.

"Don't flip me Bex."

"Ca-"

"Lily."

"Oh hey Lily."

"Hey to you... too." 

Everything was awkward until Adam- Zach... said,

"Ok, well cmo'n Lily."

"Where exactly... are we- um going?"

"To the theater." He said in a "duh" tone.

"Oh... um- ok."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out to his car. But of course, it was a different one. He didnt want me seeing "Zachs" car and think. "Omg its Zach!"

But I already knew. Of course it was Zach. Why could'nt I just tell him? You would have to be me to understand.

***

We arrived at the theater. And I saw a very familiar face.

Jake.

I only prayed he didn't see me and followed Zadam (yes his new name don't ask) to the popcorn and candy bar.

"I bet I can guess your favorites." He said, smirking. Of course, he was correct and bought all my favorites.

"How did- you know?" I asked, pretending to be shocked.

"Guessed..." He said, shrugging.

"Yep..."

Sure you did you little devil. I thought.

"You know, you cant disguise yourself away from me Cammie." Jake's voice said behind me.

I spun around. I would've punched him right there, but we were in a very public place.

"Jake go away!" I hissed, hoping Zadam would just become constipated or something and STAY in the restroom. 

"Cammie, why did you leave me?" He whispered, steeping closer.

Ok, I seriously hoped Zadam would come out soon now, because Jake was either going to do two different things to me, that I would hate.

He would either kiss me, or kill me.

I think he was about to do the first one to me.

"Jake! I barely even know you!" I said, slapping- or trying to slap him. He only dodged, smiling like he was having fun. I ended up kicking him, which he didn't dodge.

Zadam came out, and his hands balled into fists.

"Lily- cmo'n lets go."

"Wow, you have a really bad taste in boys... I mean- really REALLY bad!"  Jake laughed, holding his stomach like his innards were going to burst out.

"Adam... Let's go..."

"Yes... lets."

"Wait! Please- dont leave me... not again." Jake pleaded. What was wrong with him? I barely knew him!

But when I turned around... I felt a bit guilty. But there was no way I would show any signs of emotion.

"No Jake... Im sorry." I said, shaking my head. Zadam pulled me into a dark room, where the movie was already playing.