Chapter 4

"Are you alright?"

"Is she dead?"

I heard muffled whispers as I groaned and sat up, me at the floor of the train. But Ben was no where to be seen. When everyone saw me awake. They all breathed out in relief.

"Your safe now. Don't worry, we called over the police and they took him away..."

"Wait- he wasn't hurting me!" Yes he scared me, but there was a part in me that loved Ben-No! I cant love Ben. I never did... I never will.

"He hurt your head..."

"No, I'm sure it was an accident." I didn't feel it. I had experienced alot worse on the head before. Trust me.

My throat felt like sand got shoved into it. My heart had fallen into my stomach. My life... gone into nothingness.

"I'm OK..." I lied.

"If you need water or anything let us know."

"Ok ill have some now." I said, my voice cracking.

"Of course."

Where could Zach be? I bet it was a trap. Ben is probably for the circle. He probably wrote the note. I wanted to cry. Maybe Ben killed Zach.

                                                                                   ***

"Train 28 doors closing."  I stared outside the window, clutching my stomach. No one brought my water...

Zach...

Zach..

Zach.

Zac

Za

Z

"Everyone move out now now now!!"

I heard a series of shrieks and screams as I felt the train sway and creak. Someone grabbed my waist and picked me up and ran off the bus. The whole train was off the tracks, and if it moved any more, it would crask into the water.

"Is that everyone?"

There were a few yeses here and I think so here. But there was one thing that was missing. And that was when the train fell, booming into the sea, me- losing my most prized possession in the world...

So I jumped

Hey guys! Please leave some comments on how you like our story so far! Its OK if you don't like it, (Bex may kill you) But Criticism is Constructive! baii :3