Chapter 9

CAMMIE'S POV

"Ugh" I mourned. Everything hurts. I try to more to get the glass of water on my bed side table. "Oww" I scream out in pain I should wait I'm not strong enough yet. Joe enters the room with a worried face.

"Why did you move?" He asked.

"Wh-where is Zach?" I managed to mutter.

"He left after you passed out." He said.

"H-how long w-was I asleep?" I spoke softly because it hurt. He didn't respond.

"How long!" I yelled.

"Seven days." he spoke softly. What!Seven days how am I going to track him he had a seven day head start. Ugh life is not fair.

ZACH'S POV

It's been seven days. She still has not come after me for seven days. Little did she know that I have been in the woods outside the cabin...Not creepy at all. I haven't seen Cammie at all thought. I have seen her leave the room she was in when I left... I haven't seen her, I haven't heard her. Until I little while ago she screamed, and I heard her and Joe talking. So then I found out she had been asleep this whooooolllle time. Before I left, I put on a curly red wig and green eyes that weren't as bright as mine.

I saw Cammie get up wince but keep walking. I had to hide. Then she left the house with a short blonde wig, brown eyes and lets just say she was hot in a teal shirt with white short shorts and matching teal shoes. She. Was. HOT! She walked out of the cabin really slowly. Really slowly. I wish she would just rest. Wait, she is looking for me. Hehe, she thought she was being sneaky about the whole diguise thing. Now I could recognize her from anywhere. Wait- I shouldnt even care. She was cheating on me- she... destroyed me...

She doesnt love me.