Chapter 8

ZACHS POV

"Cammie!! Wake up! Cammie Cammie!!!" I started to shake her violently, blood gushing out from her stomach. Thats when I saw the van.

"Get in!" Joe Solomon hissed.

I climbed into the van, Joe solomon examining her wound.

"It isnt deep... She will live." He said, picking out the bullet.

We finally made it back to the cabin, but someone was already there. Someone with dark hair. I guy with dark hair.

"Who are you?" I yelled, running up to him and pinning him to the ground.

"No! wait- I know Cammie!"

What? Cammie was cheating? She... doesnt love me.

"Leave." I said, anger boiling inside of me. Biting my tounge, I looked at Cammie, half awake.

"How could you Gallagher Girl?" I whispered into her ear.

"Mmmmppgghhh"

Then I did nothing... but cry.

CAMMIES POV

I woke up to the sound of soft crying, and someone hugging me, rocking me back and forth. It was Zach!

"Zach- your ok!" I said, as i pecked a kiss onto his cheek.

"No Im not." He whispered.

"What? Are you hurt?"

"Cammie, let me just tell you this. I love you. I love you more than anything. And I didnt get hurt on the outside Cammie... But you hurt me on the inside so bad... I- cant even..."

"Zach! What on earth are you talking about?" I really didnt know.

"You know exactly what!" He said through gritted teeth. Why was he so mad?

And with that he ran. I got of out I my bed and screamed with pain it hurt I shouldn't have done that. To my surprise he came back into the room. As I was bleeding form my reopened wound. He was saying things like I can't believe you. "What," I asked. "What did I do?"

"You cheated on me with the boy down stairs!" Zach said mad.

"Who? No I di-" but before I could even finish, the whole world went dark as I watched him leave.

Please let me know what you think! Dont worry we will probably continue more! :3