7

Laurence~
We meet up at the front gate and made our way to the carnival down the block. I kept getting a weird feeling about this oh and I forgot I'm a libra! I was walking behind Gabby who was talking with her sister about things. I decided to man up and finally talk to her but as as I touched her shoulder Everything went bad.

"Oh hi Laurence," gabby said with a smile.
"H-hey Gabby," I said and curse myself for stuttering.
"So...you want to be my partner for the carnival?" She said clearly exited but trying not to show it.
"Ok then...but to ask you a question why me?" I said holding her had and blush started creeping on my face.
"One cause Mari went with mike and is because I-i l-love you," she said as she whispered the last part which made me a tomato.
"I l-love you too," I said looking into her sapphire blue eyes.

We soon arrived and every one has picked their partners: Leona and Rick, Travis and Valery, Mike and Mariana, Alex and Chris and the last three, Serenity, Caleb and Sky were stuck together. After that we went our separate ways and decided we will meet at the ferries wheel at around 10:30. It was 8:00 so we had two hours and thirty minutes.

Alex~ (Aquarius)
I looked at Chris who was surprised when we stepped foot onto the carnival. I decided that we should go to the fast rides. At first Chris said no but I was able to make him go. We went on a few rides a decided to grab some food. I told Chris to wait and I ordered pizza but then suddenly I don't see him anywhere. I called him he didn't pick up. I then called Aries and thankfully he picked up.

"hey what's wrong?" said Rick.

"Chris has disappeared I don't know were he is," I said looking at the pizza.

"What?! How?! wait never mind that call Serenity Mari and Laurence," he said in a worried voice.

"Ok then bye," I said and called the others to meet up at the ferries wheel in 10 minutes. I grabbed a random bag and put the pizza in it so I won't waste it then headed over there. When I got there I can see Serenity being all jumpy, Valery holding on to Travis's arm for comfort and Leona was working out a plan with Rick. Suddenly I hear Rick call to Valery cause she kinda knows how to track a phone down. It took her about 50 minutes to actually find his phone. It was located in an alleyway so we decided to head there.

Gabby's pov

We headed towards the alleyway and saw Chris's phone on the floor. Strange Chris will never leave with ought his phone. Luckily mike knew the password and opened it to a text that said:
Help me someone is trying to kidnap me I know stupid right but I have no time left hope you guys find it.

Who in this f*cking world would want to kidnap Chris excluding Alex. I mean seriously who would want a nerd like Chris. Unless they are a love sick Yandere. Oh well we got to find Juliet if not Romeo is going to act like it's his fault and we will all be doomed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Mari might end up in the next chapter I don't really know and sorry for not updating. I have projects and school and friends to worry about but hope you guys like this bye. ^_^