Kidnaper or friend?(8)

Chris pov
I looked at the room and saw my kidnaped doing some experiments.
I diced to stay quiet and try to ding something to make a run for it. "Your the quiet type aren't ya.." he said blankly. "Why I'm here anyways," I asked might as well know why I'm I here. "Because your the perfect person to act as bait," he said as he looked at me with those dark blue eyes of his. "What do you mean," I asked staring at him blankly. "Let's just say that she... was brain washed and forgot who was I to her.." he said at that moment I felt kinda bad for him. Suddenly I heard a knock and I see Serenity but only her...strange. "Jason let him go please," she said looking at him with worry. "But why should I?" He said looking at her with a smile. "Please Jason I'm sorry I didn't remember you," she said with tears in her eyes. The guy, Jason, looked at her and then hugged her."so can I leave now it's getting quiet cramped over here," I said looking at them. "Oh yeah sorry about that," Jason said and proceeds to take off the handcuffs and rope. "So what's up with you two?" "Oh um Chris this is Jason, my cousin, and somehow I forgot about him...yeah," Serenity said. "Where are the others?" "Oh there looking for us so let's hurry," she said. We then headed to the carnival and soon we were hugged by eleven of our best friends.

Travis pov
I saw a them and shouted to the others and soon we were in a big group hug. At the corner of my eye a guy with dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Soon Mike got out of the group hug and went up to the guy and I see that tears start falling from his eyes to his cheek. "Um sorry for interrupting but please explain," I said crossing my arms. "Ok so guys this is my cousin Jason which I haven't seen in years!"said Mike. Woah I said and we then diced to head back to the school.