14

Caleb got enough of it. He somehow couldn't control the feelings. It was dark and everyone was asleep. He crept out of his bed silently and headed out the door. When he was about to touch the steel knob he thought if it was a good idea. He decided to push that aside and opened the door slowly.

He then made his way to Serenity's room. He then felt an aura of fear. He couldn't do it. It was wrong on what he will do. He then slowly headed towards Sky's room and opened the door slowly.
He closed it and headed towards his bed. His face looked mad and he slept on his side soundly. Caleb could hear his breath from how quiet it was. Caleb didn't care anymore and slowly crept in bed with him.

He then hugged him and instantly fell asleep. Sky soon woke up due to lack of freedom. He was able to sit up, but felt a pair of arms around him. He furrowed his eyes and saw Caleb's small tear stained figure. Sky felt that it will be mean to send him back and decided to leave him alone. He tilted to his side, but gave up and turned around.

He brought Caleb to him and started to pet his hair. "Your ok now. I'm sorry, but I couldn't change anything and you got to move on," Sky states as he tries to console him, "I know I sound mean, but you can't keep doing this and you know that." Sky yawned and kissed Caleb's forehead and slept.

~~

It was morning and Serenity woke up and stretched. She decided to go surprise Sky before breakfast. She got herself to look decent and headed over there. She turned the knob and immediately smiled in awe. The two boys lay soundly right next to each other. Serenity decided to take a pic and send a pic to the group chat.

Chat:

S: look at these two babies *sends photos*
Leona: lol they actually slept together
Alex: they gay!!!!
Mike: 0-0 idk(I don't know) how to feel about this
Travis: lol they are going to get so mad when they see it.
End~~

Serenity snickered and decided to wake up the two boys. "Hey It's morning what ya wanna eat?" Serenity asked trying so hard not to laugh. Caleb shuffled around a bit and Sky yawned.
"Oh c'mon wake up! You guys always take forever!" Serenity huffed not wanting to spend every second wondering when they are up. Caleb hugged Sky closer to him.

"Nuh uh me is staying here with teddy," Caleb states with a baby voice. "Boy that ain't your teddy! You slept with my teddy the whole night!" Serenity exclaimed and puffed her checks in anger. Sky opened his eyes and saw Serenity with her puffed up cheeks. He then felt extra weight on him and saw Caleb holding onto him.

Sky looked at the wall with a derpy look on his face. He wondered if Serenity will kill him for this or blackmail him. She probably already did. Sky thought. Caleb then sighed and pulled his arms away from Sky and let them dangle off the bed. "I wanted more night night," Caleb whined. "Not with my teddy. Now what to eat for breakfast?" Serenity asked once again.