16

Serenity grew out her blue dyed hair and stayed with her brown one. Her blue eyes shined as she looked at her room. She got up knowing this was the last day for all of them to be sedentary. They moved again moved to another place.Rose vines covered the wall and twelve flags with symbols on the laid from left to right in order. It was a palace like never before. Walking inside was a beautiful garden and the maids, soldiers, gardeners all gather up at the front. Twelve butlers took their cases each of them had a symbol for a pin.

"This is very glamorous isn't it," the lady behind states, "well as you live lavishly you must also remember there are villains everywhere and I mean everywhere." The lady walked thru the middle to meet the tons of people. "You are on your own now no more guidance  for now on you are considered ready to fight and put an end to people's fears," she states plainly.  "If you fail you have probably already died and also do not consider to get to attached to anyone. They are trained to protect you and die for you to complete your only task your parents couldn't complete so farewell," the lady claps signaling everyone to go back to work.

Leona cheered, "finally some adventure wooo!" Giggles were heard as all twelve of them headed towards the metal doors. The butlers were waiting for them and one by one took their hands and explained. Chris was first to be taken. "Hey what are you doing?" Chris exclaimed as he tried to catch up to the butler's pace. "You have a strict schedule mister Capricorn and you should already know that!" The butler states as if its obvious.

Chris wondered what the schedule included and his role in this war. Valery on the other hand was confused and really wanted to go home. "Mrs. Virgo what is the matter?" Her butler states. Virgo looks at her butler with her confused eyes. "Mrs. Virgo if you would like we can have some fun. It would be bad for you to stay all stress out like that," Her butler states with a genuine smile. Rick was already running through the halls looking at everything while his butler was gracefully gliding with roller skates. Soon Rick complains that it's not fair that his cool butler can have roller skates, but not him.

Everyone got to know their butler and got use to the house. Tomorrow the war  has already begun.