Jealousy(9)

As the group headed home cancer and Sky still can't get their minds of the new member. Jason was somehow evil to them and they thought that she will spend more time with him than them. Sky picked a rose which looked like blood and decided to give it to Serenity as a gift.

Serenity pov-
I was walking with cousin Jason to the school until I see Sky in front of me. He then acted as a gentleman and kissed my hand. He then handed me a rose I thought it was a cute little act. I got the beautiful rose and put it in my hair. He looked at me and kissed me. I was shocked at first at what he has done but soon went along with it. Then Sky let go and I see that everyone was stunned. Well actually my brother was angry/crying/happy Caleb was full of anger and everyone else was screaming ship. I actually adored that moment myself but decided I need a week to decide if I want to spend my life with him or not.

Sky pov-
I actually kissed her. I was blushing like a tomato by now. I see that Serenity was to she looked so cute. I couldn't help but feel bad for Caleb he loved her too but I took her away... I think. She looked at me and told me that she will talk to me when we get to school. I looked at her and smiled then ended up at the back of the crowd. We finally arrived home and Jason decided to stay with Serenity's brother Mike for the rest of the year. I see that Serenity went to her room. I was about to go in but decided she was changing since she always ended up in pjs in the morning.
"Hey Sky I have to talk to you.," she saiid in a shy voice. "Um ok then.." I say as I follow her into her aquatic room. "I don't know if we should be together just yet ok give me some time to think about it...you ok with that?" She said looking at the floor. I lifted her head and kissed her forehead. "Ya I'm ok with that," I said as I look into her crystal blue eyes.

Caleb-
I looked at how Sky went into serenity's room. It upsets me that Scorpio has the one I love. It was heartbreaking. I went inside my room crying and putting some music to calm me down. At this point I was ready to murder Scorpio. Soon I get a text from Alex. It seemed weird because he rarely text me or not at all. I turned my phone on and checked the text.

A: hey are you ok after that...(ps this is Leona)
C: I'm fine I guess
A(L): no your not look come to Alex dorm so we can talk ok.
C: no I don't think it's necessary
A(L): no you are coming over her or I'll drag you myself.
C: ok fine I'll be there in like 10min.
-Caleb left the chat-
I got up and put on a cozy sweater that Serenity gave for my b-day. It made me feel a bit happy even though of has happened before. I arrived at the fire hall and walked all the way to group 4's apartment. I knocked on the door hoping Leona will fall asleep and I can go home but sadly that wasn't the case.
Leona opened the door and hugged me.

L-"I'm so glad you are here"
C-"ya so why did you wanted me to come here"
L- "well I decided we can hang out so you can be happy" she said as she grabbed Caleb's hand and dragged him inside.