15

Mike was with Travis on their way to coffee shop close by. Mike was wondering what to order while Travis thought of a good conversation starter. They soon ended up in front of  Cafe Late's shop. Travis eyes sparkled while Mike opened the door and went inside ready to order. Travis snapped out of his trance and rushed in with Mike.

"Welcome to Cafe Late's Shop What may we serve you gentlemen?" The woman asked in a sweet voice. Mike looked at the menu and picked an espresso and a pice of strawberry cake. Travis ordered a frappe with three chocolate croissants. Mike sighed as he passed his credit card using the money he wanted to waste on a new game. Travis smiled as he waited impatiently for his food. "So how's you and Val?" Mike questioned. "We're fine really.... we just need time and when I say we I mean me," Travis sighed knowing he still has to process all of this.

The order was done and both of them picked their orders and left. Soon a phone was buzzing. Mike picked it up and answered. It was Mari. "Uh yeah sure... maybe Sunday I kinda need to work extra on Saturday..." Mike states as he feels himself being trapped in a pit of doom. Travis just tried to ignore it and decided he had to make this relationship work. He was on his second croissant. Suddenly Leona scared them from behind making them scream and run away.

Leona laughed while Rick was walking up towards her laughing as well. They both high fives as their laughing died out. They decided to go to Leona's place to hang. Aqua headed towards Chris's house and ended up just falling asleep on Chris's bed while Chris worked on some last minute details. Mari and Gabby were making some cakes while making fun of how dumb Laurence was even though he was in the room looking offended.

This was normal. It happened every time and it doesn't seem to die out. Then someone comes in. It was a being of some kind. Black hair, blue eyes and the most crooked smile ever. He is soulless for only one has intrigued him. It was this beauty who he captured and kept for himself as a pet. Making sure she is in perfect condition. Many came and started banging on the door hoping he will answer. Her brother did come as well, but just to check it was all alright.

Now you might be saying what I'm talking about. This is where the whole story comes into one thread and it all comes together. Will he ever let the madden live a normal life or stay vigilant at all times. Skylar has been thru this in different realms of dreams. Now he fears the worst that his one sunshine shall be taken.

In order to achieve a state of peace he decided its best to take the madden far away with only her brother and a plus one. They will all live for generations to come or so he thought.