13

Caleb was walking down the street sighing. He knew something the others didn't. He was forever alone. He didn't want to love anymore. He hated the feeling in his chest. He hated crying himself to sleep knowing what a chance he had was a chance he lost. He kicked his feet on the pavement making a click sound. "Why can this be over? Why is love so hard to deal?" He will ask himself again and again hoping for the answer to come to him.

Chris saw the poor boy walking. He rushed towards him and crushed him in a hug. He wasn't the one for hugs so his hugs were pretty special. Caleb screamed, but soon calmed down as he noticed it was Chris. He wanted to get mad, but it seems his anger turned to sadness and nothing else. "Hey I get you didn't get the girl, but anymore and you might end up six feet under," Chris states as he holds Caleb's hand.

"What are you doing Chris? Also I don't care anymore..." Caleb sadly states. Caleb just moved in closer and hugged his arm. He wanted to cry so bad, but he felt the need to hold the tears. Chris knew about this and decided it was best to carry him. Caleb squeaked at Chris's sudden actions. Chris didn't mind and continued to the water hall. He knocked on the door on which Serenity opens.

"Ahh Chris your here! Oh and Caleb too..." Serenity states as her voice goes low. She was surprised at the sudden view, but let them in anyways. Sky was working on a project with Alex while Valery and Travis were both cooking in Travis's dorm. Gabby and Laurence were playing some love test and Mike was trying his best to scare Mari which ends up not going to well. Leona was just making cards for no reason and Aqua was being a sack of potatoes eating chips.

Serenity made some hot chocolate and serves them to Chris and Caleb. Caleb left Chris's grasp and sat down with a frown. Serenity would have done something, but her gut yelled her not to ask and ignore it. She listened to her gut. Chris started to talk about Alex and how unorganized he is. Serenity started to talk about how Sky was like that two and how crazy he is about life. Caleb soon finished his coffee and placed it in the sink. "No more pain please..." he mumbled as he heads to his room.