Ship!!!!!

Mike's pov

I look at Mari she seemed a little stressed out or something.

"Hey mike I need to tell you something," she says blushing.
"Oh yeah what is it," I ask feeling my face burning up.
"Well I wanted to say that I...l-" she was about to say something till the bell rang. I told her to tell me during lunch. She seemed really bummed out about it.
-------------time skip to lunch------------
Still mike pov-
It was finally lunch and I went to go find Mari. I started worrying cause I wasn't able to find her. I soon decided to text my sister maybe she knew were Mari is.

M-mike Sis-serenity
M- hey do you know we're Mari is
Sis- she is eating with Gabby at the cafeteria I'm going to join them soon.
M- where are you?
Sis- at the willow tree. Why?
M- of course you will be there were should we meet?
Sis- hey not my fault I like this spot damn meet me at the benches.
M- wait you have food right....?
Sis- yes dummy and made one for you just in case now hurry or both of the lunches are mine.
M- hmph fine then meet you there
-Sis left the chat room-
-Mike left the chat room-

I turn off my phone and hurried to place that I was suppose to met Serenity. I was able to find her and I can see she was really exited. More than usual which scares me. We soon headed over to the benches and I see Mari talking with her sister sadly.

Mari pov-
I look to my surprise it was Mike. Hi I started to feel a bit flustered. 'Why didn't Serenity told me she was bringing him?!' It thought to myself.

"So um what did you want to tell me M-Mari," he said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Um well I wanted to say that I....I l-love you," I whispered the last part.
He soon sat next to me and hugged me. I soon started blushing like crazy. Soon I started to think 'does this guy have super hearing?!' He soon let go and made me face him.
"I love you Mari," he smiled at me and I stared into his eyes. I soon kissed him.

Then we hear Gabby and Serenity screaming ship and started to run away. I laughed at their little gestures.

Gabby-

"They finally confessed ahh!!!!" I said to Serenity jumping up and down. "We should tell the others!!!" She said excitedly. We soon grabbed our phones  and headed to the group chat.

(I'm just gonna use their zodiac signs also for Gemini- ♊️1 - Gabby.  ♊️2- Mari)

-♓️ has enter the chat room-
-♊️1 has entered the chat room-

♓️- Mari finally confessed to Mike!!!
♊️- my sis is all grown up

-♌️ has entered the chat room-
-♊️2 has entered the chat room-
-♐️ has entered the chat room-

♌️- no I missed it ;;;
♐️- Serenity why didn't you let us tell them!!
♓️- I'm sorry I was just to exited ;;
♊️2-really Gabby really -.-
♊️1- well damn sorry ugh

- everyone else has enter-

♈️- finally!!!!!
♋️- oh congrats
♑️- it's about time
♏️- oh cool and Serenity meet at the willow tree after school :)
♓️- um ok then
♉️- ohhhhh what you planning :3
♏️- non of your business cow
♉️- excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♒️- oh no you have summed the devil
♎️- sucks to be you Sky and Gabby want to battle later today
♊️1- of course Leona care to join >:3
♌️- sure Rick your coming how's dorm!
♈️- let's do it in ours since Mike will be out 
♊️1-sure! Meet you after school
Everyone- bye-