Chapter 6

Atem pov

I woke up once again to y/n.
"Morning now come on in we need to get you back to the palace" I nodded rubbing the back of my neck.
"Doesn't it hurt sleeping on the floor?"
"Sometimes but after awhile you get used to it"
I got up and we headed to the palace. Once I got to the entrance I was greeted by an unamused Seto.
"Pharoh where were you? I was worried"
I rubbed the back of my neck and walked into the place " sorry about that I was with a friend and we lost track of time"
"Don't tell me you were with that Theif girl"  
"It's alright seto"
"no, it's not what if she's leading you to a trap for the thief king"
I stopped walking and looked back at seto.
"s-she wouldn't do that"
"how do you know?"
"she's been my friend since I was a child I know her well"
"people can change Atem" he said walking ahead of me.

y/n pov 

 I walked back to my house after leaving Atem at the Palace gate and was greeted by Dalila but there was another pressure in the room hands covered my eyes and I heard someone say.
"Guess who"  I gave a low growl 
"Akefia" he moved his hands away 
"It's funny you had a perfect time to kill that pathetic Pharoh but you didn't why?"
"I couldn't"
"that's not a good excuse"
"He's my friend I'm not gonna kill him" I was pushed against the wall with a knife against my throat.
"now y/n you do remember our deal right" I looked down at the ground.
" I would forget about you stealing from me if you help me kill the Pharoh in return you keep your life"
I stayed quiet and he pulled the knife away " you have one last chance if you fail you die am I understood"
"yes"
"good now don't fail me y/n" and with that, he left. I slid down the wall and sat on the floor Dalila came up to me and laid down next to me I started to pet her.
"I wouldn't of stole from him if he hadn't stolen from me first," I said grabbing a box that I hid under rubble I opened it It was a golden necklace with a sapphire in the middle the last thing I had of my mother. I gripped the necklace "that fucker planned this" I looked out the window. "Dalila come on let's go get some food for the week" she nodded and we headed out" 

*a few minutes later"

"HEY GET BACK HERE THEIF!!!"
"YOU KNOW AFTER HOW LONG I'VE BEEN DOING THIS YOU SHOULD GET USED TO THIS" after I said that I ran right into a guard and fell to the ground "hehe I should be - yeah" I tried to run but he grabbed my arm "fuck" I fought back until more guards came and held me down" I always told Dalila  that if I got caught for her to run she's my only chance to escape. " so jail" as the guards walked me to the palace and I was right.  Literally just sat there staring at the door waiting for Dalila  or Atem to hear about mostly Dalila, either way, i'm gonna die kill the pharaoh execution don't get my throat slit by the thief king "sigh this is gonna be a long day" I said falling backward laying on the cold floor.