10

The dress you're wearing after your wedding  photo not mine
________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n pov

"Y/n do you have a date in mind?" Atem asked gesturing a hand towards me.

"Uhh huh!?! No, I don't honestly after saying yes I didn't think much after that"

"Well we'll leave you two alone so you have time to think," Seto said grabbing mana's arm leading her out of the room.

Atem and I sat on the bed then Dalila jumped on and laid on Atems' lap.

"Well I was not expecting this," he said scratching behind her ear.

I was shocked she never really liked Atem all the times we hung out.

Every time he tried to pet her she kept scratching and hissing at him.

"Why the sudden change Dalila?" She stood up and hopped on my shoulder and purred. I think I get why she was acting like this.

"Is it because you don't have to worry about me as much anymore?"

She nodded and we both chuckled.

"So when do you want to have the wedding y/n?"

I thought for a minute "maybe..... I don't know In a week? Hehe I never saw myself getting married and to a pharaoh, I don't even know a thing about weddings"

"Why a week?"

"Don't weddings take awhile to prepare? Just giving them some time to prepare for it"  he nodded.

"Understandable" he grabbed my hand "and just to let you know I don't have any doubts about my decision I do love you y/n I always have"

 I blushed and said "same here"

*after wedding ceremony* (I couldn't write the wedding sorry😅)

Atem and I were standing on the balcony as the people of Egypt cheered. He had a big smile on his face as he waves I did a small one but most of my attention was on Atem I don't think I've seen him this happy since we were kids I still couldn't believe that I married a pharaoh.

"Y/n?" I was brought out of my thoughts when my name was called.

"Ah yes?" I looked at Atem

"Are you alright?" he said concerned as we walked back inside

I nodded "yes of course just thinking I never this is where my life would turn out one day a common thief than the next the queen of Egypt" he nodded understanding. we sat at our thrones as the dancers performed in front of us. Atem then grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"To be honest I wouldn't have any other woman ruling Egypt by my side"

"how are the people okay with me being the queen after my stealing from them for years?" I looked down at the floor.

"don't think about that right now" he lifted my chin up with his thumb and index finger.

"just think about what happened today" he smiled and I smiled back 

"you're right I just got married to someone I loved for a long time and the Pharaoh no less I should enjoy the day with my king" the festivities went on and I enjoyed every moment of it but I had this content feeling like someone in the shadows was watch us. I would keep glancing at the upper parts of the throne room but would see nothing Akefia would most definitely know about this I'm starting to fear my time may be ending sooner than expected Just make every moment count with Atem until it happens.

________________________________________________________________________________
sorry that this is short I had most of this written a few months back and I wanted to post it it's not much but I hope you all enjoyed it I don't know when the next chapter will be out I had a small window of when I was in the fandom so I'll see you all in the next chapter whenever that may be for now goodbye and thanks for reading my story :)