Transformation: Part 1

This book is now written by myself and channing2Tatum

Beas Pov

Colby teased me yesterday and he asked me if I was ready. He's been acting very sweet, but in a mischievous way. Today is the "Big day" and I'm really excited!! Somewhat nervous. Colby's still asleep so I need to find a way to surprise him. A good surprise though, maybe a romantic movie on Netflix? That might be a good way to kick things off. Or maybe I could get some of my "special clothes" that I was planning on wearing today. Sorry don't judge I couldn't help it! 😏 Lay and I went to the mall and I saw it and couldn't resist.

I didn't realize that I was thinking out loud until I actually took a second to hear myself. *If that makes sense*. I decided to mix both of my plans together, so I went to my dresser, then to the restroom. First comes brushing my teeth. Morning breath is most definently NOT attractive. I take my shower, brushed my hair, and finally got dressed. I have  baggy clothing over my "special clothes" so Colby doesn't suspect anything. I'm still in the bathroom except I'm on my phone trying to find a romantic movie for me an Colby to watch. I ended up texting Lay because she knows more about than I do. She suggested one for me and I decided that it seemed PERFECT! 

I'm scrolling through Netflix trying to find the movie, and I eventually find it. I clicked on the movie then shut off the T.V, so that when I turn on the T.V  again the movie will already be up. I'm really surprised that Colby hasn't woken up yet. So I decide to throw in another surprise, which is breakfast. Okay so I might be hungry too, but it still counts as a surprise if I'm putting effort in it. I start to make bacon because I'm pretty positive that Colby likes bacon. You're crazy if you don't.

*Skip cooking*

I'm finished cooking the bacon so I might as well try and wake up Colby. I go to the bed and see the Colby isn't there. I quickly turn around to Colby giving me a warm embrace. I smell that he's already helped himself to some bacon.

*Skip eating*

Bea: So Colby I was thinking we could watch a movie?

Colby: Sure that seems cool, any idea's for what to watch?

Bea: I already have something picked on Netflix. 😉

Colby: Great lets watch!

We're on the couch about halfway through the movie when all the sudden I hear Colby breathing deeper. That usually means he's sleeping. I got kind of sad, I mean I really had hoped that my plan wools work out.

Colbys Pov

I started to breath deeper because I knew that Bea would think I'm sleeping. Little does she know I heard her talking this morning, I got scared when she caught herself because I thought she had seen me staring at her. 

After she got out of the bathroom *for what seemed like forever*, I decided to put on my favorite Tee-shirt and some sweat pants. Too bad I don't know what her "special outfit" is, man I didn't even know that she was planning this. A few minutes after she got out I started to smell cooking. It smelt really good, then I realized that she was cooking BACON!! 

When she was done I wanted to surprise her. I'm sure she'll be happy that I'm awake. She turned around so I quickly hid behind the counter. I quietly snook a few pieces of bacon, and then went to see what she was doing. I saw that she was walking towards our bed, probably to wake me up. *Teehee* She noticed that I wasn't in bed and I took that opportunity to get behind her so that when she turned around I was there. She finally turned around into my warm embrace. Man do I love this girl.

Anyways back to the couch. I felt the mood in the room change, it was sad. Bea was sad, and that's not what I had intended. I felt her start to turn to face me, so I snapped my eyes shut so she wouldn't notice I was awake. She started to play with my hair, she usually does that while I'm sleeping. I got close to her ear and whispered "gotcha baby girl". I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful smile in the world. She gave me a quick peck on the lips and began to get off the couch. Well I'm comfy so thats not happening! I pull her back down and wrap my legs around her waist and hugged her chest so that she couldn't get up. To me this was comfortable, but I could tell she was getting irritated. *in a playful way*

Bea: Colby?

Colby: Yeas beautiful?

Bea: I was thinking we could pause the movie, then that you could let me go?

Colby: Yes to the movie.

Bea: And letting me go?

Colby: *in a whiney voice* BUT WHYYYY?

Bea: Well if you don't wanna go to the bed...

Before she could finish her sentence I immediately let go, I carried her to the bed and laid her down. I sat right next to her. Man I'm really in love with this girl. Wait maybe she was thinking about "Today"? Before I could finish my thought...