L O V E O F M Y L I F E

I stood there my chin hung. I've never seen someone so beautiful in my life. The red dress she wore split a little above her news, it was so long and silky, it nearly touched the ground. It matched my tie. I could smell her from miles away. A sweet, delicate, rose scent. If you could smell beauty that would be it. The love of my life stood there with her long hair over her shoulders, her blue eyes sparkled like never before with the silver from her wolf. Never in my life would I think a girl like her would be mine. 

I stood there. Somehow her smile got brighter. I laughed

C- Hey 

B- Hi cutie

I took her into a warm embrace. I kissed her. The taste of her sweet lips. Pure, honey like. Sweet as sugar. How someone couldn't love this..... I don't know. Her eyes filled again with love and a shine. If everyone was as happy as I am right now there would be no need for cops, or anything. The only thing I would need the cops for is if I hurt someone for hurting her. 

She pulled my arm into the limo.

C- were we going 

B- Places!!!

C- All right I trust you

B- Good 

she said with a grin. We arrived to my dream restaurant. I've always wanted to go here, it's like 1,000 dollars per person.

C- Babe-Beatrice why are we here.

she pulled my arm. We went inside I was still dumbfounded.

B- Hi reservation for two

man- Name

B- Brock

Man- right this way

We went into a private spot where the fancy, rich, and famous people go. 

C- Bea?

B- ya

The host had left and I hugged her. I cried and said thank you a million times. I looked around the walls are white, the carpet is super fuzzy and black. The table is round enough room for two. A red rose was in the middle in a small vase, half filled with water. A white tablecloth covered the dark wooden table. Small candles circled around the small vase. The room was dimly lit. A chandelier, Giant, made out of crystals hung above us, with little candle light. 

I enjoyed her company. I'm leaving for a month... I looked into her eyes we stayed silent for a minute. 

Later we soon left. How is it every day I want to say, this has been the best day of my life. We changed. I changed into my boxers and so did she. No literally. She likes them because they are like shorts, Lol my weirdo. I pulled her on to the bed and covered he her in kisses. Lets just say we slept good mwahaha. Tomorrow will be the ceremony. I don't think i've ever been so nervous. Except nope!!! Children block yo ears!!! Jk Jk. I sat there and thought. I randomly woke up in the middle of my sleep. I repositioned myself so we were both more comfortably. 

I don't know what I'm gonna do about valentine's day. Lets just say I'm gonna need everyone I know if I'm gonna be that far. 

B- whats wrong babe

C- Nothing just thinking

B- go to sleep silly

She giggled her beautiful giggle and I instantly fell asleep. That morning I woke up and my mom was making breakfast. I woke Bea up to so she could start getting ready. 

M- ready for your big day?

C- I don't know Mom........

M- Colby you can do this. 

I started to cry sad tears my mom held me.

M- Colby talk to me whats wrong?

C- I don't know

M- Colby...

C- I don't want to do this. I just want to spend every moment with her. I don't want to worry about a single thing. what if we don't have time for us anymore.........

C- What if it happens again?

M- Colby you know Beatrice would never do that

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MWhahahhahah to be continued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is IT??????????

MWHAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH

What are Colby's plans?

-------------------------------------------------------

SNEAK PEAK CHAPTER 23

What happens when Bea thinks Colby is keeping a secret? What does she do?

Will They really Forever be #Bobly ???????????