Worst Day To Best Day

Bea

To say how awful the day started. How pain full, how much sadness I felt, it got better. You have to keep going in order for things to get better. Run that extra mile if you have to, if it makes you happy or your life better fight for it, enjoy it, remember it.

If your not doing what you love, then stop what you're doing. If someone is making you unhappy or they are impacting your life negatively. Push them away. Grab the Postive people and things in your life, and pull them towards you!

Colby, Layla, Sam, Brennen, Mr and Mrs Brock (parents), the pack. They are what gives me a purpose. The support from our fans. The smiles from strangers.

This Valentine's day has been the best day of my life. I get to marry the love of my life, my mate, my boyfriend, my fiance, my best friend, Cole Robert Brock.

To think I ever felt like giving up. To think I was so close to ending it all. Who would have known how all the blood, sweat, and yet as actually do pay off.

Me and Colby are in the couch. He's so tired from all the traveling and stress. I'm tired from the lack of sleep. I have my head on his lap, and he was playing with my hair.

C- You know what?

B- What?

He stayed silent. He pulled me so the back of my head was on his chest and I was laying between his legs. He pulled me so close. The same feeling of never wanting to let go.

C- You-

*Ring* his phone went off.

C- Yes this is him. Yes. Okay. Um? Still planning. Yes. Okay. Thank you sir.

B- What's up?

C- The council

B- Is everything okay?

C- They know about the engament. Two months after the wedding they want us to. Plan for a baby.

His serious face broke and he smiled ear to ear. I was so happy. I couldn't help but to let a tear fall.

B- Do you wanna start wedding planing tomorrow if you aren't tired?

C- No! I want to do it no matter what!

That night I fell asleep in his arms.
The best sleep I've gotten in a month.

B- I love you too

C- Forever

B- and always

I kissed him strongly.

______________________________________

I woke up to Layla texting me.

L- Bea can you help me out Sams gone in not feeling well ugh this baby needs to come out

B- Be right there Boo

I got up slowly and walked to Colbys side. I kissed him on the for head.

B- Morning Cutie. I'm going to help out Lay she's not feeling well.

C- Everything alright

He said in a hot raspy tone

B- Just the Babe that's all.

He kissed me very patsionetly. Colby started to kiss down my neck.

B- Mmmfff Baby! I gotta help Lay.

C- Its been a month!
I giggled.

B- I know but..... Mmmm later?

C- Ugh I guess I can wait...

He said cutely.

I helped layla and everything is fine. Just some some morning sickness. I went back to the room.

C- Back so soon 😉

B- Couldn't resist

He pulled my arm and pulled me on top of him. He kissed my lips-

************************************

HEATED (lol)

He kissed my lips. He tried to fight for dominance. And won. He bit my lip causing me to moan. Colby managed to slip his tongue in.

B- Colby!

He flipped us over. He tugged at my shirt and pulled it over my head. I pulled his off. He tried to unclip my bra but I did it for him.

He trailed kisses down my neck. He found my sweet spot causing me to moan very loud.

______________________________________
************************************

Over
______________________________________
************************************

*knock knock knock*

C- Um.. ONE SEC!

He quickly pulled the sheets over himself and I threw on his shirt witch was much bigger and easier.

C- COME IN!!!!!

Brennen walked in. Tristin slowly walked in behind him with is hand in Brennens. Brennen squeezed his hand. Awww.

Br- Hey COL BAY!!!!! So I don't think you guys actually got to meet. This is my my mate Tristin. He's really shy at first, but he's actually pretty awesome!

Tristin was blushing so hard. OH MAH GAH #BRISTIN!!!!!!!!!

C- Hey Tristin!!! I'm Colby!!!

T- Hi.

C- Ah cool man you like All Time low!

T- Ya they are pretty cool!

Tristan was wearing Brennes shirt, but I heard them talking about it earlier. Awww Brennen must have given it to him.

Br- we wanted to know if you guys wanted to go out for dinner later? Double date?

C- Ya of course man!

I nodded happily.

They walked out.

C- It was cool meeting you bro!.

T- You too!

Tristin seems really cool I can't wait till he warms up.

I looked at the ring on my finger. I played with it. Colby hugged me.

C- Its perfect

B- Yes because its from you so of course it is.

Hey guys sorry this was kinda a fill in chapter to add stuff and catch up!!! Don't worry better chapters soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly it is comming to an end...

Hey but who said there wasn't gonna be a second book?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?