Night with Brennen and Big Changes

Brennen and I went to Taco Bell. My 2nd home!!!! We got a giant box of tacos and 2 huge drinks. Yes its only us. ITS TACO BELL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PEOPLE. Eh em any way.....

We decided to go eat at the tables at the beach before it got to dark out. I was texting Colby. The updating me about life and I was doing the same. This is really hard. Luckily I now have good people in my life and surrond my self with positivity. I do miss him so much and I hate every minute that goes by without him when I'm not doing something with someone like Brennen.

B- Thanks Brennen for helping!

Br- No prob Bea. You're a good kid sometime you're kinda okay!

I laughed.

B- Thank you????

Br- No prob kid!

B- How are you and Maggie?

Br- I don't know something weird has been going on.

B- you don't have to talk about it.

Br- No its fine if actually like to if you don't mind.

B- Go on ahead.

Br- So its weird. We've been acting more of friends than  boyfriend and girlfriend. This rarely happens to wolves. Its called a temporary mate. Basicaly...... We'll if one mate is Gay/ Bi etc. You get a temporary mate to warm you up Basicaly under stand the whole mate thing. I don't know Bea. I hate it Maggies always talking about like Justin bieber and all the hot guys. I realized the only girl I ever liked is Maggie.

B- Aww Brennen. Don't worry ill help you, you can always talk to me. Id accept you no matter what you want to be a cat tomorrow I'll help you!

Br- Thanks Bea you're the best

B- I know!!! Just please if you ever need anything or anyone to talk to IM HERE!!!!

Br- Love you gurly

B- Love you too!

We had a taco eating competition and recorded it. We both got ten tacos and who ever ate not in 20 mins won.

Br- 1

B- 2

Br- 3

Br & B- GO!!!!

I ate the first 3 in two bites and got so full. I ran for 2 mins and sat down and did the same thing again. I beat Brennen.

B- Hahahhahaha I win Bitch!

I hair flipped in the camera.

Br- How are you so good at that!?!?

B- Trust me me and lay use to do this all the time back in our fat kid days. I won all the time mwhahahaha!!!

He wrapped up the video. My stomach was sooooo full!!!! Ugh!!!

Me and Brennen got in his car.

Br- Bea?

B- Mmm?

Br- I was thinking about doing mate release

That's when a relation ship doesn't work you can find a new mate. Its very rare and uncommon.

B- I'm 100% with you if that's what you want to do

Br- Can you help me? stay with me when I tell her?

B- Totally! I'm here!

We got to the house and we went to his and Maggie's room. It was a similar set up to our pack house. Brennen was the alphas cousin so he lived in the alpha area.

Br- mags can i talk to you?

M- Ya anything.

B- Would you still like me to stay?

Br- Please?

B- ok

Br- Maggie things haven't been the same. You and I act as friends. I have been especially realizing some things. You are my temporary mate. Maggie I'm gay.

She pulled him in her arms.

M- Brennen!!! Don't cry its okay!!! Its not your fault you don't choose something like this. Brennen I love you we will always be close, just not how were.

Maggie was such a good person a heart of pure gold.

Br- Thank you mags it means so much. He cried.

M- Brennen? How about this I'll move my stuff into the other pack section.

Br- No please stay in the guest room next to my room?!?!

M- alright I'll move my stuff. Remember I'm always here.

B- I can help you if you'd like. Brennen was gonna sleep over mine today we can start tomorrow?

M- Alright cool. And Brennen thank you for having the courage to say this and not have to live an unhappy life.

Br- I'm gonna pack up to go to Beas

M- Alright guys have fun!!!!

I could see a new glow in there eyes of a strong friend ship a bond so strongm, but not of a romantic Love. I hope for the best of these two. I love them so much.