18 Crazy

Eighteen, crazy
pulled up in your daddy's car
you wanna move in with me
guess we're off to a heavy start

Should've seen this coming from a mile away
eighteen, crazy
I know what you want from me

So if you wanna piss off your parents
date me to scare them
show them you're all grown up
If long hair and tattoos are what attract you
baby then you're in luck
and I know it's just a phase
you're not in love with me
you wanna piss off your parents, baby
piss off your parents
that's alright with me

Colby

Birthdays are different when you are a wolf. Wolves mature faster then humans. That's why wolves lead packs at early age, marry at early ages, and have kids. We work hard, but our love is passionate. Think of it this; way a dog is loyal to its owner. Wolves are dogs. Our mates are our lives. Our family is our lives. Dogs basically live to love, and give love.

Today is my eighteenth birthday. For a wolf that's huge. Today we are only gonna do few things and celebrate lightly. Then January 6 is Bea's birthday, so January forth witch is In between, is when we are gonna have the big party.

I'm greatful do such an awesome opportunity, young wolves only dream of being alpha. I am alpha as of today. The ceremony!!! I almost forgot that's a thing!!! Its tomorrow to make everything official. Since Bea is gonna be 18 in only four days the council was fine with putting things early.

Ok ok back to my fun self. Me and Sam are gonna be pranking Brennen and Corey that they had nudes leak on social media. We had people tweet them things that said omg your nudes leaked and stuff like that. We told the fans what time so we would be with them. I told them I would tweet now so they could start. But that's gonna be a bit later mwahaha. (Dolan Twins were my(author) inspiration lol)

My phone rang and I was about to film with Sam.

C- Hey

B- Hey Baby! Layla and I are gonna be doing something just so you know.

C- Ok princess have fun. Love you!

B- Love you too!

C- Forever

B- an always!

She hung up.

FILMING

C- Hey whats up you guys its Sam and Colby!

S- Today we have an extra special video for you! Suprise!!!!!!!!

Sam said throwing confetti at me.

C- huh?

S- Thanks to the fans and hehe myself, Beatrice, and Layla we have put this together!

The lights dimmed and something was projected on the wall in front of us, he repositioned the camera. I started crying instantly.

First came up a video with some fans. "We love you Colby!" "You're my inspiration!" the sweetest things that could be said were. Then a slide show of me and Sam together came up. From the year we met to now. Meet and greets with fans. Pictures of our biggest achievements. Fans holding up signs saying happy birthday we love you and sweet things. The picture of when I first met Beatrice was on the next slide and when I met Layla. I realized the picture of me and Bea I had a tears down my face and she had tears down hers. Sam was even crying now.

Pictures of my family, friends, fans and whole bunch came up. The best moments of my life. When my dreams came true when I was younger. When I didn't know whar the world had.

So much of the world hasn't been explored. I got the chance to go place meet new people. I wish everyone could do that.

The video ended. I was so into it that I didn't her anyone come in. The lights turned on and they all yelled SUPRISE!

The pack my family, Sam, Layla, wait were is Bea? I hugged them all and said thank you and cried.

C- I love you guys so much your the best! But.... Were is Bea?

S- Waiting

C- For?

L- You hurry go put on what I left in your room!!!!!!!!!!

I hurried to my room as quick as possible. On my bed layed a black jacket with a white colored shirt on the inside and a red tie.

Wow this is like fancy. I put everything on and fixed my hair. Put on the dress shoes and everything. I went down and walked outside and saw..............