Meet and Greet: part uno

Today
I meet my hero
Today
I give him the letter that has my story
Today
Is a dream come true
Today
Is
Gonna be f'ing AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Layla put together the cutest outfit for me that expressed who i am skater girl tomboy nerd😜

I want to be able to show him who i am and what I'm like through my outfit we only get 5 seconds. I hope it feels like more. I know ill never get to see him again. Which is truly heart breaking and depressing. I wish it was at least a minute, but I'm lucky I even get to meet him 1,000 of people can't.

Layla and I got ready. My anxiety was so bad. I'm so nervous!!! I grabbed my purse headphones poster and that kinda stuff and in no time we had to go. The place it was at was only 15 mins away. I wish it was more so I could metal my prepare my self.

We got there. We stepped in I could no longer breathe.

L- Beatrice listen to me its okay you can do this. Just think how he literally saved your life.

B- That's the thing h-he was the only thing i have other than you and your fam-

"NEXT!" a gaurd said.

It was my turn already. N-no. I made layla go first.

It was so cool seeing her with Colby! When she hugged him she had her back was towards me. Colbys f-face was towards m-me he looked at me like i was the best thing. When i realized he was staring at me I blushed and so did he.

What the Heck am I dreaming. I'm awake so def no.

"Next!" layla whispered something in his ear and looked at me and winked.

I got up there looked at Colby.

C- Hey!

B- Hi!

Once again a lake on my face

C- Are- are you ok

B- Ya its just here promise me you'll read this letter. I need you to.

C- I promise. Your friend over there told me a little something. I want you to come to my VIP Meet And Greet.

He handed me tickets

B- oh no oh my- thank you!!!

He hugged me so tight and passionately I flinched he touched my bruise.

C- bye see you later

He winked

B- Bye! Thank you

I blushed so hard.

C- I lov-

He stopped him self. Was he gonna say- no that's no. I went to layla.

B- I I I met Colby Brock

L- and he almost said I lov-

B- no! No he didn't any way he gave me two VIP tickets!!!!!!!!!!

We cried a bit. I kinda wish sam was here that would have been cool. Sam is Laylas as she would so bae. Like how I'm in l-lov *cough cough* with Colby Brock she is with Sam. They would be perfect for each other lol. They are literally the same person.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Colby pov

I can't believe that was her. My mate I can't wait to tell the pack. They are gonna be so happy. I can tell she is full human and not wolf with my senses. My dad is the alpha. Basically he is the big boss that control is everything in the group.

My mom is the Luna witch is the same thing except my mom used to be human now she is full wolf. Sam is soon to be my beta because ill be taking up the alpha position in a year or so. He'll basically be my assistant witch is very important to alphas. They are basically a second alpha.

I knew she was my mate when I looked at her. My wolf inside literally screamed 'MATE!!!!' and when she hugged me I literally felt sparks it was insane. That's how my mom and dad described it felt.

Tingly magical. I need to see her again. Her friend whispered in my ear " thank you, you saved her life." I almost cried my wolf did.

The VIP meet and greet Is in two hours I got changed and a piece of paper fell out of my pocket. I read it and cried.

Trigger warning

In the letter she explained how she tried to over dose but right before she discovered me and Sams vids. And that litteraly saved us. I said in one of my videos there is still hope and that's what made her stop.

Five minutes before that she was thinking about suicide because of her mother who she also wrote about. I'm gonna save this girl. She explains her whole life. Trusting me even though I am a stranger. She doesn't even know me only what I've said and done in videos that's nothing though.

I can't wait