Transformation: Part 2

🚫Warning read at own risk🚫

Colbys p.o.v

Before she could finish her sentence I immediately let go, I carried her to the bed and laid her down. I sat right next to her. Man I'm really in love with this girl. Wait maybe she was thinking about "Today"? Before I could finish my thought... 

  Before I could finish my thought, I felt Bea kissing my neck. 

Colby:"Bea?"

Bea:"Yes?"

Colby:"Wacha doing?"

Bea:"I think we can start now"

Colby:"Alright"

I flipped her over to so that I was on top, then I started kissing her neck trying to find her weak spot. I'm kissing all around her neck and I still can't seem to find it. Then I go to the part of her neck I was kissing before, and kiss the spot next to it. When I hear a slight moan, I know I've found it.

Bea's Pov

I could feel that he found it, and I know I can easily find his. So as he's kissing my neck I start to tug at his hair, signaling I wanted him to face me. As he faced me I grabbed his face and started kissing him. I tugged on his hair again and heard a slight moan. 

I try to take his shirt off, but I only end it getting it tangled. Colby smiled and took his shirt off for me. As we hooked lips again I could feel him taking my shirt off.

As soon as our shirts were off things were getting even more heated. Colby and  me laced our hands together, and he put them above my head as we were kissing. He let go of my hands and started to tug at my bra. I nodded in agreement. He had some troubles so I helped him out. After my bra was off he went back to kissing my neck, then he started going lower to my chest, to my boobs, then at my lower stomach. He started to pull of my sweat pants. After he got them off I could swear his jaw dropped. Maybe it was the "special outfit".

Then he started to lightly rub the outside of my underwear. 

That little tease.

So I decided it was my turn to tease him. I got up to where I was in his lap, and then started to kiss his neck, and started going lower just as he did. I stopped at his abs and looked up at him and smiled. He gave me an evil grin, I just knew that he was thinking of something. Nobody smiles like that, I started to giggle. He picked me up as he got off the bed, and then set me down. He gently pushed me against the wall. And then started kissing me again. I stopped him and giggled.

Bea:" Colby I think me being pushed against the wall is suppose to happen before we got to the bed."

Colby:"I know"

Oh god, I can't even think of any idea's for what he's about to do. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer. I could feel his little friend. (you know what I mean) I wrap my arms around his neck, until he whispers 

Coly:"Jump"

I do as he says and jump. My legs are around him and then I start to get worried. I didn't realize how wet I was until just now. I think Colby read my mind because he set me on the bed again and told me it was okay. He gets on top of me and kisses my neck as he did earlier, all the way down to my panty line. He slowly takes them off with his teeth. Then he eventually starts to eat me out, after a minute or two of that he sticks in two fingers inside of my as he gets on top of me. I'll admit it hurt a little when he put them in but thats because I've never done this before. I winced at first, but then relaxed. Colby looked worried,

Colby:"Did I hurt you?"

Bea:"It's fine, I just have never done this before"

Colby smiles a warm smile, boy do I love this guy. He was going in and out of me very slowly, and looked at me waiting for something. I nod my head not knowing what he wanted. He stuck a third finger in and I squeezed the blankets. I"m trying my best to hold in my moans, but I break and let out a slight moan. He stops fingering me, for a second. I take that opportunity to get on top of him. As I'm on top of him I tug at his sweat pants...

Colbys Pov

She started to tug at my sweat pants, I feel bad because she just got on top of me but I flipped her over so I was on top again. I took off my sweat pants and went to kissing her again. Bea started to tug at my boxers, telling me she was ready. 

Colby:"Are you sure?"

Bea:"Yes"

I take my boxers off and see her eyes open really wide. She pulls me back down and starts kissing me again.

Bea:"Okay"

I position myself to get ready, and I very slowly put the tip in first. I looked at her and she was getting used to it. I stuck a little more in and saw her wince in pain.

Bea:"It's fine just continue"

I stick the rest in slowly, and I hear a loud moan escape her mouth. She covers her mouth and looks embarrassed.

Colby:"Baby it's okay, let it out"

She looked hesitant, slowly but surly she started moaning. After about half an hour later,

Bea:"I'm close" She moaned really loud.

Colby:"me too"

A few minutes later we both hit our high, and I pull out.

Beas Pov

I'm so happy, I'm happy that Colby was my first, I'm just happy in general! 

Me and Colby needed a shower and to change.

Bea:"Colbs I'm gonna take a shower"

Colby:"Can I join?" He says with puppy dog eyes.

Bea"Okay fine."

Me and Colby get in the shower, he helped my wash my hair, and I help wash his back. *wink wink* As soon as we get out if the shower, we get dressed. Me and Colby went to our bed, I feel Colby's arms wrap around me. While we're cuddling I fall asleep.

I feel asleep possibly the happiest girl alive.

I woke up

Bea: Colbs! Colby! Colby wake up!

Colby: w-what

Bea: My bones!

They felt as if they where moving. It was uncomfortable and pain full. Every bone in my body started to crack and bed. My skin started to have a white fur. My mouth started to grow long as well as my nose. My bones shrunk as I cried.

Im transforming. Colby started to as well.

I was a white dog. My eyes were liquid silver which sparkled. Colbys were liquid gold that also sparkled. My fur was the softest thing ever. My paws and whole body was large like Colbys because we are alpha and luna. My bones hurt a lot.

What we did before doesn't help. I tried to transform back, it took a second, Colby did to. I forgot when you transform you have no clothes. Ugh fuck my life!!!!

Colby: are you ok?

Bea: It hurts.

Colby: what does?

Bea: Everything

I cried in his arms.

Colby: it won't for long baby wolf's heal quick.

I fell asleep happily in his arms again

I'm a wolf.........................