Holiday season

Bea's P.O.V

UPDATE AFTER THE WAR-

No one was seriously injured luckily; other than some scratches and bruises a couple fractured bones, it could be worse. Sam broke his leg trying to save Layla, which I thanked him for. Every one is fine though, just healing mentally.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW-

You hear Christmas music in stores, the smell of gingerbread sent fills your nose, and see children writing their lists. I was helping Colby's mom rap some gifts for the pack children. 

M- You know Bea, you are an amazing girl!

B- Awww thank you!

M- Thank you for making my son happy, I feared while he was growing up his mate wouldn't be well, what you are. 

B- thank you it means a lot! You're an amazing mother to Colby, you couldn't have raised him better.

M- Thanks hun, You know don't tell his dad i said this, but I'm so glad Colby got the good genes, some of the family on his side, well I think you can guess.

(I don't know what his dad's family looks like, they are probably amazing, beautiful people)

B- Ya Colbs is pretty cute.

I felt a pair of arms rap around me, pick me up, and spin me around.

C- You're pretty cute your self!

He kissed me I guess he didn't really care his mom was there. It was gentle and quick, yet still meaning full.

M- Oh you guys can kiss, but when me and your dad kiss it's gross.

C- Ya you guys are old!

B- Hey! Watch it! At least she don't-

Before i could finish my sentence he started running toward me and I RAN

B- I have to help your mom!!!!

M- I'm fine!!!

I looked back to see Colby wiggling an eyebrow. I ran up to our room with him way behind me. I hurried to the door, and went in, slammed the door and locked it.

C- YOU'LL HAVE TO COME OUT SOMETIME!!!

B- Ya but not now!

I waited I decided to watch Netflix and finished a whole movie. I quietly opened the door.

B- Awwwwww Colbs

Colby was laying next to the door sleeping, with a slight smile on his face. I literally wanted to kiss his face of hehe. It made my heart melt. I knelt down beside him.

B- Baby you gotta wake up

I said soft and gently.

C- mmmmffffffffmmmmmm

He groaned.

B- come on babe

He wouldn't get up, when I tried to pull his hand he would pull it back.

Soooooooo being the amazing girlfriend I am to get him up I kissed him.

C- Ok I'm up lets go!

B- mmmmmmhmmmm thada wake you up!

He pulled my arm basically running to the room.

C- I'm so tired!

He went in the bed and pulled me with him. Colby put his arms around me, and I snuggled into his chest, but then he turned me around.