Leaving (big chapter)

Colby p.o.v

C- Hey listen its gonna be ok please Bea

We sat there she was crying in my arms. I could feel the stings of my heart being tugged.

C- Baby I'm so sorry you know I don't want to do this. I have to for the pack...

B- I know I just-

She busted into even more tears. I kissed her and she slowly kissed back. She hugged me so tight never wanting to let go. I wish once again I didn't have to go.

B- you'll call me right?

C- Every night Ill text you through out the day.

B- Ok

C- we have to go to the airport soon.

I grabbed my bags and she threw on a hoody. I started to cry again also. We went to the living room my dad asked if I'm ready to go. I nodded my head. We got in the car my parents in the front and us in the back.

I started quietly kissing Bea. My hands went to her hips. Then up her hoody roaming her sides. My parents were to deep in conversation to notice. I put up the divider that separated the front if the car from the back.

I layed the chair back and Bea snuggled up to me. She was so little that we both fit. I played with her hair.

C- hey guess what

B- hm?

C- I love you

B- I love you too

She said with the biggest smile some how. Its then that unrealized my parents had my camera and were recording us. I blushed so hard and so did Bea.

I whispered something in her ear and she blushed even harder and punched my chest. I could NOT stop laughing.

M- Bea would you like to tell the camera what he said.

B- mmmmfff

She gave up and layed back down. My mom handed my my camera:

What's up guys. We are pretty close to the airport. Ugh......... Any ways ill be back before ya know it

I put the camera down.

We are here. 

I grabbed my bag from the trunk and so did dad. Mom wasn't going so she could help the pack. Her and dad were use to it though. Bea and I probably will never Bea use to it.

Our flight got announced.

C- Baby I love you ill see you again in no time

B- Colby!
She started balling her eyes out. She squeezed me.

B- Please don't go!

C- Baby girl I have to

I was now crying non stop as well.

Last call for flight 164890

C- I have to go I love you see you later.

B- I love you too!

I kissed her so softly again.

C- Bye cutie

B- By Colbs.

I couldn't let go.

D- Colby,

C- Ya

D- Its time to go

C- Ok

I let go barely but I did. I looked back I shouldn't have. It broke my heart. I got a text:

Baby Girl😍😙💍:

<3
       Forever and always

Colbs 🐨💙😙:

<3
       Forever and always me and you

My dad and I had to run to the plain. We got there sat down in our seats. He sat in front of me. Luckily we are fortunate to get first class. I couldn't help to cry again. I took some sleep aid and soon fell asleep.

BEA P.O.V

I can't believe it. I'm not mad at Colby obviously. I'm sad. I wish I could go. Someone has to stay with the pack though...

Hopefully ill get my mind off things with Layla. We can catch up. I actually really want to spend a day with Breen, Corey and them. Hopefully we can plan something. I'm gonna try to do stuff for me. Colby said I could feel videos for his channel. That's gonna be cool lol.

I'm gonna miss Colby and I know its gonna be hard. I'm gonna try my best to be happy. If I'm happy Colbys happy. If Colbys happy I'm happy.

I want to try to stay positive even though Colbys what keeps me Postive and sane. I don't know how I'm gonna deal with anxiety, thoughts taking over......

COLBS🐨💙😙 IS CALLINING

C- I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

B- haha LOVE YOU TOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

C- I'm going to sleep we are almost there.

He said yawning his hair was a complete mess and he had chocolate (?) on his face haha.

B- Alright night cutie btw you have a little something on your face and your hair is on fleek

I said the last part in a gettoh voice.

C- Night cutie

He said and blew a kiss to the screen I did the same. I screen shot when he was a mess but a cute one lol. I posted it on instagram:

B(B)J16: my hot mess lol love ya cutie have a safe trip💙🐨

You are probably wondering why this is my user name. Obviously its my initials BUT the (B) is for Brock nobody knows Mwhahahaha.

I put on the hoody Colby left that smelt soooooo good. I slept on his side of the bed. Under the pillow was a note with the giant stuffed koala he took every were I got him

Hey Baby Girl,

I know what your thinking, why didn't i bring this.... Because you need it more. Knowing you have it with you makes me feel like your with me lol I know i know cheesy. I thought you might need it More.

               Love you more than you know,

                                 Colbs

P.S. I stole you penguin

             <3