Chapter Three

ROBERTS POV

*DREAMING*
I was hugging Aaron when he started screaming. "I've been shot." He says to me. I begin to put pressure on the gun shot wound but it's not working the blood kept pouring out. I say hugging him in my arms when he died staring at me. His last words were "I love you."
*NOT DREAMING*

I shot up awake from the nightmare I just had. "What's wrong?" Aaron asked hugging me to calm me down.
"Bad dream that's all."
"About what?" He asked.
"I was hugging you when you got shot then you told me you loved me then you died."
"It's okay Robert. Least part of the nightmare was true. I love you." He says kissing me.
"I love you too. Come on we better go down for breakfast I'm starving."
"What time we house hunting?" He asks.
"15 minutes." I say looking at the clock.

AARONS POV

We meet up with Rakesh and he shows us round many houses. "Is there any actually in the village?" I ask because he's only showed us ones in Hotten or further away. Robert laughs at me and I just pull a face saying Rakesh is an idiot.
"Erm yes, there is a house just around the corner from the café. Would you like to look at that?" He asks.
"Yes we would." Robert says shaking his head at me for him being an idiot.

He shows us around and it's the best house ever. It was a two bedroom house. One big bedroom for us and another medium sized one for Liv to stay in or any other visitor. Two bathrooms, one downstairs and another upstairs connected to the biggest bedroom, ours. A huge living room and a kitchen with space for a table. A nice back garden with grass and stone. "I love it." Robert says.
"Yeah me too. How much is it?" I ask.
"£20,000." He says.
"Robert I don't think we can afford it." He looks sad then says
"I agree it's too expensive." I then go outside and Robert joins me.
"Why don't you go to the pub I'll meet you there I'll see if Rakesh will give us a deal."
"Alright." I then go to the pub and wait for Robert.

ROBERTS POV

As Aaron leaves I say to Rakesh "I'll take the house."
"What? But Aaron just said you can't afford it?"
"Well he might not be able to afford it but I can. I just won a lot of money from the lottery and I knew he would say he couldn't afford it and because I knew we were goin house hunting today I didn't tell him so I'm gonna surprise him."
"Okay the house is yours all you need to do is give me the money and you can have the keys." I transfer the money to his bank and sign some contracts. "It's all yours!" He says giving me the keys. "And don't worry I won't tell Aaron." He states as he leaves.