Chapter Ten

AARONS POV

I wake up and it's Christmas morning. I shake Robert awake and shout "Merry Christmas!" I kiss him.
"Merry Christmas. What time is it?"
"Nine, come on let's get up." We get dressed quickly and I basically drag Robert with me. "Omg it's snowing. Robert it snowing!"
"Whys are you like a little boy on Christmas Day?" He asks me smiling at how I was so happy.
"Because it's Christmas Day and I'm excited now hurry up." I say dragging him along faster. We get to the pub and wait till everyone's arrived.
"I want you to wait until last before you open my present." Robert says smiling.
"Oh no I'm scared now." I say nervous thinking of what he could of got me.

ROBERTS POV

"I think that's everyone." Chas says. Everyone seemed happy and enjoying their gifts we had got them. The kids especially enjoyed the toys, they were all playing with them. "Now it's your turn, Robert, Aaron." Chas said. Everyone turned and looked at us.

"Your first." Aaron said. I opened his present and he got me a limited edition Rolex watch.
"OMFG AARON!! How much did this cost you?" I ask him in shock.
"You don't tell people that now do you." he smirks.
"Thank you." I say then I grab him and give him the biggest kiss ever.
"Get a room." Liv says.
"Your gift is way better than mine." I say. I watch Aaron open the envelope. He opens it and reads out what it says "You have been invited to the wedding of Robert Sugden and Aaron Dingle. The date is 31st of December 2016. Omg we are getting married on New Year's Eve this year."
"Yes."
"Omg thank you thank you thank you." He say kissing me. Everyone celebrates and Samson shouts "The snow it's laid can we have a snowball fight?"
"I'll join." Aaron shouts.

They all go outside and have a snowball fight.
"Thank you." Chas says to me.
"What for?" I ask.
"For making my sons year get better and making him happy again."
"New year, new start right?"
"Right." She says going off to make the Christmas dinner.

AARONS POV

"Dinners ready." My mum shouts outside. We go inside and start to warm up. We eat our dinner, pull Christmas crackers then have dessert.
"Thanks for a great day. This is the best Christmas ever." I say to everyone.
"Yeah it has." Debbie agrees.
"To family." Cain says putting his pint in the air.
"To family." Everyone says.