Something's in My Room

I woke up but felt nothing, by nothing I mean Lily was no where to be found. I looked everywhere but Lily wasn't there. I started hyper ventalating but found nothing.

I went outside when I finished my shower to look for Lily. I felt so relieved when I saw lily looking at the flowers In the garden.

"Lily what the heck are you doing? You almost gave me a heart attack! "
Lily turned around but instead of seeing the sweet, charming Lily that I saw, I saw a Messphic. It was a Fairy then slowly turned into something that looked liked slenderman but with four arms.

I turned pale and fainted right on the spot.

_____________________

When I woke up, I was in my room. I sat up and looked around, everything seemed different, by different I mean very different. All my stuff turned into vines!

I stood up and tried to break the vines, but when I touched the vines, I felt a cold chill run down my spine, because when I touched it I touched something other than green vines, I felt something very slimy and It was like the worst thing I ever touched in my whole life other than the dirt in the bathroom that my mom would let me clean. But other than that, it was speeding to my arm, then the next thing I new was the slime covered my whole arm.

I screamed because after that I saw a tall figure beside my door. It was a shodow with a huge grin. It has red eyes and blood was coming out of it's mouth. I then saw it breath heavily but it just stood there.

"Aaaahhhhhhh! " I screamed in pain when it jumped on top of me and started to chew on my neck! I kept on screaming and trying to get out of it's arms.

I looked around and saw a broken tile on the floor, I got it and stabed it in its eye, It moaned.

And when it saw my arm with slime on it, he went near it and ate it. I felt like vomiting when I saw the sight.
I looked my arm and saw some blood dripping from the place where my arm used to be and my neck.

I felt uneasy and looked at the monster in the eye and then it said Luminous.

________________

I then woke up from that horrible dream screaming.

Lily saw me jump out of bed and went near me to calm me down.

Then she told me that the thing in my garden was a Menies and that the thing in my dream was a Luminous.

----------
Luminous:
A creature that eats slime and chews on the neck of any human for food. It also never sleeps.
----------

When I then realized that it was all just a dream I felt fine already, but when I looked on my mirror there were teeth marks on my neck.

I then turned pale when I saw the exact creature in the mirror behind me. I slowly turned back but he wasnt there, but when I look in the mirror, he was there.

I then saw red eyes in my cabinet and under my bed. Then when I saw it, I new there was something's in my room.

:)
Did you guys read the end?
Spooky huh?

😊😊😊😊