Someone I knew

After everything, I realized today I had school!

"Cole! School now! "I said as I grabbed my bag. He looked at me and then said "ohh yeah!! " he said while toast was still in his mouth.

We went in the car and the driver drove of to school.

--------
When we got to school, I was so happy that the bell didn't ring yet.

We ran to the classroom and right when I sat down, the school bell rang and the teacher came in.

Just like any other day, it was boring but then when teacher gave us a pop quiz, I answered it well, well, in my opinion.

The school bell rang and it was break time, and that's when I realized how different school would be without Kara.

Me and Cole were walking to the canteen, but then, Caleb and his 'gang' walked up to us.

"Aww look... Cole and Wyn have the same marks" Caleb said. "What mark? "Me and Cole said. Then, I saw the mark on Coles' arm and saw that Cole saw the mark on my neck.

"Ohh this, this is nothing" I waved it off. "Yeah! We were just... "Cole said looking for an explanation.

"Just what? "Sam said suspiciously. "Just playing with knives! "I said as fast as I can. "Knives? "Caleb and Cole said. I knugged on Coles' arm and he said. "Ohh yeah... We were playing with knives!"Cole said.

Then they finally left us alone. "Knives seriously? "Cole said. "Hey... could you have thought of a better reason" I said raising an eyebrow. "You have a point" he said while rubbing his chin. I laughed.

--------
When it was finally lunch time, i ate with Cole since Kara was gone.

Caleb and the others wouldn't stop annoying both of us, because we were always together and sometimes Caleb would Say stuff like:
"Why you with him? "
"Why not me? "
And other stuff.

----------
School ended, and we went home, and while we were on the way, I saw a guy that looked very familiar...

But I couldn't remember who he was or where I met him. He looked like...
Me and his age was prabaly around his 30's.