Special Care

I woke up front he coldness. Cold wind was going into my room because I forgot to close it yesterday. I stood up and closed my window.

I wwnt in my bathroom, took a shower then i put on a red sweater and a black skirt.

I went downstairs and saw Cole and Clyde eating taost.

"Hey, Cole are you okay?" I said getting milk and cereal and poured it all into a bowl. "Yeah- yeah I'm fine! "He said still with a faint voice.

I ate breakfast with them and Clyde told us jokes about his school and he also told us that he would change to our school and he'd be in the same class as us.

My mom went in the kitchen and told Cole to stay indoors and if he needed something, he didn't need to hesitate.

------------
We finished breakfast so we went outside to the garden.

Clyde was looking at the flowers while me and Cole was sitting on the bench watching him.

"So... Why are the Luminous after you? " Cole said. "I- I'm not really sure? "I said looking at the sky.

Cole stood up but he fell on the ground. I helped he up, then when he was up was still holding my hand.

"Ahem, ahem, cough, cough"Clyde said walking between us, then Cole finally let go of my hand and I saw him blush.

------
It was finally lunch time, and me, the boys and my mom went out for lunch.

"But I thought I was grounded? "I asked while we went in a restaurant. "I just had to make you come because I knew Cole wouldn't come without you... So you needed to come" she said as she ordered our food.

Our food arrived and I saw Cole eat a lot of food. I laughed at him and he just looked at me and looked back at his food and continued eating.

When lunch time finished, my mom bought COLE ice cream, cotton candy and pop corn, I was so confused in why my mom was giving Cole 'special care' and everything .

-----
When we got home, I went to my room and Cole followed behind me.

"Wyn, what happened to your mom? "He said as I opened the door to my room. "I don't know? "I said and pulled out my controllers for my PS4 so we could play.

After beating Cole in the game a few times, we went down stairs to eat dinner

When everyone was finished eating, we all went to sleep.