Best best friends

The whole way going back home I stayed silent while my mom was complaining and asking if she was a great mom, she was being so dramatic.

When we got back home, I stormed to my room and walked to my bed and played down.

Then, i summoned Lily to keep me company.

Then, my mom went in my room. She went near me, then she suddenly pulled out a knife out of my pocket and cut my hair until my waist, before, it reached my knees and now it's up to my waist.

I covered my mouth holding back the tears. I was so shocked. "Now, If you do anything, your hair will reach your neck until it's gone" she said as she went out of my room and stopped near my door and said "your grounded" .

I ran in front of her and said "what about my friends? " I asked. "Only two of them can come over" she said with no expression and left my room.

I stood there and held my tears, but I couldn't help it and my tears started streaming out.

I heard something near the window so I opened the curtains and gasped, it was Cole. I then opened the window.

"Cole what're you doing here? " I said helping him in my room. "Well, um, I just... "He said rubbing the back of his head. "Well? "I said waiting impatiently for an answer. "I just saw your mom, and saw she was mad and wanted to know what happened"he said. "Fine" I started.

I told him everything, my parent history, my history, the ghost stuff and Lily.

"Wow! Your so cool! "He said. "How is all this cool? "I asked tilting my head a little bit to the right. "It's cool cause your life isn't basic and normal like ours, yours is very... Adveturistic" he said. "Well... Would you like to follow me on this journey?" is said while standing up and holding my hand out. He smiled and placed his hand on my hand and stood up. He smiled and I smiled awkwardly.

Then the moment was ruined when someone knocked on my door, then that someone said dinner is ready! I said okay and that someone left.

"Sorry Cole but you need to go"I said opening my window. He jumped out of the window and winked at me. I blushed and closed the window. Then went downstairs to eat dinner.

•_•
Hi, sorry for the late update.
Do you ship Brownwyn and Cole?
Cause I do. ☺

😘😘😘😘