Back to school

When I got to Kara's house,  I moved into the attic. They wanted me to stay in the guess room, but I insisted in staying in the attic.

That night, my mom called almost a million times. She said she missed me and everything but I knew in the house she'd be yelling and breaking stuff, because of how mad she is.

Morning finally came, and I went to school with Kara.

"Hey, Kara? "I said. "What is it? "She said closing her locker. "Who's he? Is he a new student? "I asked pointing at the guy. Then, Sam, Jacob and Caleb came to him and got his bag and threw it away.

Sam, Jacob and Caleb were the bullies in our school.

They then pushed him and then he hit my locker. "Hey! "I said pushing Caleb away. "What do you think you're doing? This guy is a new student! You can't just treat him this way! "I said then helping the guy up. "Aww come on Wyn, are you protecting him, and not me? "He said with the puppy dog eyes. "Yeah Wyn, why not Caleb? " Jacob said.

I rolled my eyes and was about to speak when Caleb put his hand on my face, he pulled his face close to mine. He was about to kiss me when a punch punched his face, it was the guy I helped.

A teacher saw what happened and let all the four boys into the principals office.

--------

Classes were finished and it was finally lunch time.

"Hey! "Kara said sitting on the other side of the table where I was sitting.

We talked while eating and we had a long conversation about the insident awhile ago.

Our conversation was stopped when the guy I helped awhile ago came to our table. "Hey, can I sit here? "He said. I moved and then he sat next to me. "My name is Cole. "He said. "Mine is Brownwyn, but you can call me Wyn. "I said and shok hands with him.

"Thanks for awhile ago" Cole said awkwardly. "Awe, that was nothing, I should actually be the one who should be thanking you."I said.

The whole lunch time, me and Kara introduced each other to Cole and told more things about us and he did the same.

And when school was over we we were all friends.

But when I got out of school, my mom was standing in he driveway I tried to hide from her but she pulled me into the car, I said bye to Cole and Kara, then my mom drove away.