He's in my room together with Cole

It was finally Saturday, and I told my mom that Cole was coming over, and she said it was fine.

Cassandra prepared everything, the food, the house and the garden.

I couldn't help but notice that every time a visitor would come over to the house, my mom would be so kind and acts like she really loves me even though she doesn't.

*door bell rings*

I hurried down stairs, falling down a few times.

I opened the door and saw Cole and a guy that looks just like Cole but he was the 'bad boy' type.

"Hey Brownwyn! "Cole said. "Hey! "I said and let the two boys into the living room. "Brownwyn this is my brother, Clyde, Clyde this is m-" Cole got cut off by Clyde. "Hello" he said taking my hand and kissed it once and let it go.

"Cole, can I talk to you for a minute, alone?" I said. He agreed and we went out the living room leaving Clyde.

"Cole why- what- why is he here? "I asked. "Look Wyn, just don't mind him okay? "He said while putting his hands on both my shoulders. I calmed down and just allowed Clyde to stay for awhile.

I brought Cole up to my room and we talked about my horrible life. Leaving Clyde, again, in the living room. But Clyde was just watching tv.

After our conversation we played some games and finally went downstairs cause we were hungry.

We got downstairs and I realized I left my phone in my room. "Oops, I guess I left my phone in my room, better get it I said and went upstairs. "Okay sure" Clyde said while Cole placed a huge scoop of Ice cream in his mouth and I laughed.

I went upstairs and opened my room, then I placed my hand on my mouth, "lu-luminous" I said still covering my mouth. There was a Luminous in my room. I screamed then the Luminous started to crawl near me, but all of a sudden, Cole appeared in front of me and instead of the Luminous taking me, it took Cole.

The Luminous took Cole into my room and shut the door behind him, I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"COLE! "I shouted then Clyde went to me. I told him that Cole was traped inside my room by a Luminous and he told me he would help me get Cole out of the room by not hurting him.

I had to get that Luminous put because he was in my room together with Cole.