Something Suspicious

I summoned Lily for some help buy then she didn't know what to do.

I tried the door knob, but it wouldn't budge, now I regret using metal for my door.

I looked at the window and had an idea.

---------
I climed out the window and went to my window struggling because the roof was quite slippery.

I finally found my window, opened it and went inside.

I gasped a tear ran down my cheeks, I saw the Luminous chewing on Coles' arm , I was lucky that the Luminous didn't see me yet. 

I looked around and saw a knife on my desk. I slowly walked to it then grabbed it, I ran to the Luminous then stabbed his back multiple times he moaned then let go of Cole, I ran to Cole while the Luminous was trying to get the knife out of his back.

I opened the door and then Clyde went in and carried Cole out of my room.

The luminous finally got the knife out of his back. He limped towards me but I managed to get a piece of wood from my floor. I took it and hit the Luminous' head hard that it fell on the ground and dissapeared into nothingness.

I cleaned up because there was some blood on me.

After that, I went downstairs and saw my mom helping Cole, I was so confused, but I was just happy to see that Cole was alright.

"Cole! "I said and then I ran to him and hugged him. I let go emmediatly when I just realized what I did. I saw him blush and then he said "it's fine, I'm fine" he said with a faintfull voice.

"So Cole, I don't think you should go home yet" my mom said. "You can sleep in the guess room" my mom said and left.

-----
Dinner finished and went all went to sleep. Cole and Clyde shared one room in the guess room.

But I couldn't sleep, I kept thinking why my mom helped Cole without hesitation, explination and even wothout asking what had happened to him.

I started to get suspicious.

"Why?" I said to myself.

-_-///
Hi!