Dasmahal Blue

The next day, I felt traumatized. Everywhere I went, before I would go in a place that's dark, I need to look around or have to turn on the lights and I kept feeling like something's following or watching me.

I thought for awhile, why were all the creatures after me, why not someone else, why me?

Then, I finally asked Lily what was happening.

"Well... Um... Well you see... " she took so long to explain. Then, finally, she said it.

"Well, you, see, when your dad died, his blood is in you, and your blood is also from Alexi Blue Graham. Alexi was one demon queen, she had the power to make creatures bow down to her, she was great, but evil. And now that she's dead her blood was passed to your grandfather and to your dad and then onto you. So now that you have the blood and you don't know how to use this power, creatures will come after you, so you have to be careful, because when they get the power they give it to Dasmahal Blue, a demon lord, he was supposed to be the one that was given the power, but everyone saw Alex I and wanted her to be the queen, so they gave her the power. And now he wants the power of every single creature. And when he finds out you have it, he'll never stop until he has it."

"But how is he still alive? " I asked. "He drinks the powers of Glothers when they show themselves to people. That's how he stays alive" she replied.

"How long does a creature live? "I asked. "They live for fifty-five years" she said.

"Wyn! Get down here right now! " my mom yelled from down stairs.

I ran down stairs and then she slapped me so hard that it made me fall to the floor. I clutched the part where she slapped me.

"Wyn, don't you remember that there's already class tomorrow. "She said. "Yeah I know" I lied. "Well? Prepare your things! "She said. "Okay! You don't have to shout! " I said standing up.

She then grabbed my hair and threw me to he wall. "So now you talk back" she said as I stood up. She tried to slap we but I rolled away.

I ran to the kitchen and hid there until she was gone.

When she was gone, I looked around just to make sure she was gone. I then ran upstairs.

"Lily! I can't take it anymore we have to leave this place! "I said and got all my clothes and placed it in my suit case. "Yes! A break out! When are we leaving! "She said rubbing her hands together excitedly. "Tonight! " I said putting all my things especially my school things in my bag.

"Where are we staying? "Lily asked. "We're staying in my friends place Kara. "I said while dialing her phone no. And when she answered I told her everything and she said it was okay to leave.

It was finally time to leave, and on our way there I met a guy.

"Hi little girl are you lost? "He asked. "No but thank you" I said in a hurry. "Wait don't leave! I am Dasmahal Blue! " the guy said. But when I turned around to talk to him, he was gone!

:(
Shocking, shocking
😰😰😰