Fate VS Destiny

A while ago I read a story about Error that just brought out the feels for me! In it Error had been left to die in the Anti-Void after being beaten and almost killed by the other Sans's, as he was too beaten and weak to leave it himself. The worst part was that Ink found him and left him to die. Error could have ran out of the slowly closing portal, but didn't. He eventually chose to fall down into the Void, scattering across time and space. And that was the end of that.

I decided I wanted to make a similar set up, but make it lead to where Error would get help, love, and be able to heal.

In this story, Error and Ink keep the balance of their universe. Error knows, even if he really wants too, that he can't just destroy everything. He is helping the balance, and is essentially doing his job by destroying AU's. In this story, destroying AU's is more or less his job to do that he is forever stuck with no matter how much he hates it.

The problem is that Ink doesn't know this and keeps creating without care for balance, wither copies that have some differences-like in my story Twisted-or all new AU's. He doesn't know why Error is killing off AU's, only thinking that Error is evil and wants to get rid of everything. And while Error wanted that in the beginning, he soon lost that anger and in it's place only left sadness and despair. The rest of the AU's agree with Ink in that Error has to be stopped for the better, not understanding the reason behind him doing so.

Eventually it gets to be too much for Error. With his spotty past, the voices, Ink, all the pain with no help and everything else, he just gives up. He goes to fall into the Anti-Void to be killed, as his stats are so glitched out that it would be the only quick way to die for him, only to travel through the void to a new universe.

I like to think that the universes, or Multiverses I should say, is separated into parts that can't be traveled through normally. Like one is Nerd and Jock, one could also be the vampire one, Reboot and Eraser, PJ's Daycare, Tricksters, and another could be one where PJ and the rest of the kids just exists. All are different and have different rules and balances. One can't just travel to one, you would a lot of magic to do that, unless you are helped by a higher being or someone connected to the Void as the Void is consistent even if you can't see it.

Error lands in one where he doesn't exists, one that has a built in balance as there is no creator or destroyer. The AU's have space to grow, and no one is filling up the spaces with new AU's.

There is Ink from Inktale, a artistic underground. But he is not the creator, he is just a normal AU Sans from a different AU. The same with Fresh who is from UnderFresh, as he is no parasite. But there is no Errortale or even a Error. Then there are the usual other AU's with them in this Multiverse.

The AU's here know about each other and can travel to each AU, but there is no fight for the life of a AU like what Ink and Error did. While resets and saves still happened, there was no need to kill off a AU. Error lands in one of the new Multiverses AU after his attempt to die, only to be found and taken in. Error still wants to die, but grows close to these versions of the AU's.

I have no idea on who to pair Error up with. While I love ErrorFresh/FreshError, I may try someone else to shake things up a bit. But I know for sure it won't be Ink, either version. Maybe try a new person for Error, anyone at this point. But I'll think about it as I want Error to fall in love and have that romance and healing he needs.

I do not own the picture, it belongs to it's respectful owner.

-Chapter Start-

Fate created and formed them to keep the balance in the beginning.

After Undertale was created, all alone and empty sitting in it's place in this Multiverse, Fate created Ink Sans, the one who would become the creator of all the other AU's.