Healing Is A Long Process

This video was made by kitkatkitty204, and I have to say I love it! The song just fits Error so well, I just can help but smile - and feel the feels - when I watch it. I can't thank them enough for making this, it is the first video someone made about my story! I'm so excited! I never thought that someone would do this! I have to calm down, I'm fangirling to hard right now....

SpaghettiForPapy had given me a great shipping name - DestructiveDeath! I'm so happy that so many others think this pairing is cute, I love it so much. But they both have a ways to go before they get together - and not just because Error has no idea what flirting even is.

I also made sure to make this chapter long for you all! I hope you enjoy it.

-Start Chapter-

"The others are telling our and their brothers what is going on, we decided it would be best if only a few came here, and eventually reported back to the rest." Echo explained to Life, Geno and Killer. "And they voted on us because..."

"Because Blue is looking pretty feral now, and we fear he is going to snap if he saw another bone fall off-" Maple started to explain, going down the list. A plastic bag on his arm twirled around as he moved.

"Which one did, his little finger." Blueberry cut in, smile looking bitter and frail. "Blue was not happy to hear that and nearly threw a chair into the TV in the living room. Honey had to body tackle him down, and even then it took Hop and Skull to hold him down and calm him down enough. And by calm down, I mean he's been tied down to a chair."

"And then we didn't want Hearts to come-" Maple went on as if he was never interrupted.

"The guy threw up enough already. We already know that the health report is not going to be pretty, didn't want to put him through that." Echo tacked on, thinking of how Hearts couldn't keep anything down even after Error left. Poor guy seems to be scarred for life, but then again Echo thinks they all have been.

"Yeah, and then Misery wasn't getting up anytime soon-" Maple started counting down on his fingers, making Life sweat drop and Geno face palm. Killer was just enjoying that it wasn't so crowded, made him less twitchy.

"My dear Brother couldn't really get over what Error told us." Daze sadly shook his head, looking a bit faint himself. "He is still just sitting down on the couch, looking blankly at the wall. Red actually poked him once. Misery fell like a pile of bones, just in shock."

"Hop wanted to come, but thought better of it." Maple said, hiding a grin.

"He thought it was best to stay with all the more....excitable skeletons there now as they are told everything." Daze's smile blandly, just thinking of Blossom -UT!Papyrus - breaking down, then Razz, Fell and Blood destroying the house in anger. Echo snorted, knowing what the other was thinking, agreeing with him. "Yeah, he wanted there to still be a house when we got back."

"Orbit wanted to stay for the Time kids." The tall skeleton want on, thinking about how crazy the house is going to be when they got back.

"He wanted to stay to help with explaining to their little brothers what is going on in ways they understand." Blueberry clarified for the rest.

"Skull didn't want to come-"

"He openly admitted that he would probably kill someone or something if he hears the news straight up," Echo told the three. "he wanted to stay to calm himself and get ready for the news."

"Honey needed to stay-"

"My Brother had told me he needed to be the extra security!" Blueberry brightly said, pride in his voice. "In case if they got to rowdy or if Blue got to excited again!"