✔ CHAPTER 1

"Dad I'm seven you can trust me I want to go out by myself," Hope said pleading to her father AKA Klaus Mikaelson. "No Hope we've been over this a million times can't you just let it go already," Klaus said walking into the compound. "Mom," Hope said in excitement. "Hello sweetie were is your dad," Hayley said sitting on a bar stool in the kitchen.

"He's in the living room," Hope said casually "Ok I need to talk to him," Hayley said walking into the living room. "What did I miss," Elijah said walking in the compound. "Uncle is here I'm gonna go talk to him," Hope said getting up from the couch. Hayley just nodded her head and started walking to the kitchen. "Hello Hope how are you," Elijah said greeting Hope.

Hope's POV
-------
"He uncle Elijah so whats new," I asked always curious what my uncle had to say, he was wise. "Not much how about you," Uncle Elijah said looking up from his book. He was always reading unless there was family business needing taken care of. That was a different story though he's a very good uncle. I have like three uncles. One is wise, one I don't really know, one is funny. I end my chatting and head up to Freya's room.

Reality POV
--------

"Hey I was wondering if you could help me with my magic," Hope said politely. "Of course Hope I will definitely help you with your magic," Freya said gesturing for Hope to come sit on the bed with her. "Let's start with a simple levitation spell," Freya said abut to start the spell. "Gurus salám dorloû," Hope chanted. "Hope you did it you levitated," Freya said hugging Hope. Hope hugged Freya back and went to her room since it was late.

"Wake up Hope," Kol said opening the curtains. "Uncle Kol let me sleep," Hope groaned. "Your dad will kill me if I let you sleep any longer,"Kol said pulling the covers off the bed. "No stop," Hope said pulling the covers back on the bed and over herself. "There are pancakes on counter with your name on them," Kol said trying to get Hope up. "FINE," Hope said tiredly.

Hope walked to the kitchen and to her surprise there were pancakes and bacon. Hope grabbed a plate and ate every bite."Gee Hope save some for the rest of the family," Klaus said laughing.

"DAD," Hope groaned. "I mean it," Klaus said sternly. "Fine" Hope said looking at her father who now was heading toward the living room. "Where is everyone," Hope said because the only people she had seen were her father Klaus and her uncle Kol. "Let's see, your dad is in the living room, your mother is sleeping, Rebekah is out, Elijah is out and, Freya is doing spells," Kol said delightfully.

"Thank you," Hope said nicely. Hope washed her plate after she finished eating. "Dad can I pretty please go out by myself," Hope said pleading. "No," Klaus said sternly. Hope snuck out anyway.

A/N : Thank You So much I Enjoy Writing Stories For Y'all And I Enjoy Hearing From My Readers. Hope You Like It. Tell Me If You Think This Chapter Was Too Short.