✔ CHAPTER 15

Hope's POV
                 ——————
"These bacon and eggs are good," I say dreamily my mouth full. "Where are you manners," Stephan says fake gasping. I laughed at him when I swallowed the bite.

"I think I left them at home," I say shrugging my shoulders. Stephen chuckled. "Who's ready for the day," Damon said raising his hand. I raised mine too. Stephen looks at us and starts laughing.

I hear a knock on the door, so I answer it. I open it to see a girl with lightly tan skin and brown hair and brown eyes. I look behind her and see a girl with black Bob cut hair dark skin with green eyes.

I look beside them and see a girl with light skin blond curly hair and blue eyes. Then I see a guy with light brown hair and green eyes.

"Hi my name is Elena," the girl with brown hair says. "I'm here to see Damon," Elena says still waiting for me to let her in. "Damon," I call out to him. He vamp speeds to the door and let's every one in.

"My name is Bonnie," the girl with black hair and green eyes says sitting down obviously introducing her self. "My name is Caroline," the blond haired girl says sitting also.

"My name is Alaric," the guy says sitting down. "What is your name," Bonnie asks me. "Hope," I say shyly. I sensed something, witch. Who was it though. Then I realize it was Bonnie.

It was evident she sensed my power because she gasped when I had shook her hand when she first showed up. "Were are you from," Bonnie asks snapping me out of my thoughts

"New Orleans," I say raising an eyebrow. "Oh okay, why are you here," Bonnie asks. Dang she asks alot of questions.

"My parents dropped me off here because there was something going on in New Orleans. "Hmmm, Who are your parents," Bonnie asks.

"Klaus and Hayley Mikaelson," I say sitting on the couch cross legged. "Wait do you mean, the Klaus Mikaelson.," She said wide eyed. "Yeah...," I say dragging out the words.

"Wait the Klaus Mikaelson has a child," Caroline says shocked. "Yeah... that's me," I say coolly. "And before you say anything about my Dad being evil he's the best Dad anyone could ever ask for," I say in almost a angry tone. Every one just sat in silence.

"I'm out," Bonnie says and I assume it's because I'm the daughter of the all mighty Klaus Mikaelson. She leaves slamming the door hard behind her.

"Caroline you know my Dad," I ask looking at her for an answer. "Yes, I do know your Dad," Caroline says. "Why did Bonnie run off," I ask. "Shes afraid of you," Caroline says. "What did I do," I ask sad.

"Nothing she's scared of Klaus and she knows your powerful too sooo," Caroline says dragging out the last word. "How dose she know I'm powerful," I ask.

"She felt it, at least that's what she told me," Caroline says shrugging. "Oh... almost like I  sence that you are a vampire.

"Yeah kinda, wait what how...,"
"I'm a very powerful witch, oh and I'm also part vampire part werewolf," I say proudly. "That's cool," Caroline says shocked.

                  Klaus's POV
                 ——————
"I will hunt your daughter down and kill her," Michael says holding me by my neck against a wall. "No you won't," I say trying to get free.

I get free and tackle him to the ground. I vamp speed back to the compound. 

A/N : yay I've gifted you another chapter. Major foreshadowing in this chapter!!! Anywho bye lovelies. See ya next chapter!!! 612 words!!!