✔ CHAPTER 2

Hope started walking down the streets of New Orleans."this is amazing," Hope says talking to her self. Then a person walked by her but said nothing. Soon more people started walking the streets.

"Hope Mikaelson," a man's voice said quite loudly. Hope looked in every direction and could not find the person. Then she saw someone walking up to her. The person bashed her in the head and she was unconscious.

"Who are you," Hope said demanding an answer. "My name is Marcel," Marcel said with his arms crossed. Oh no my dad is going to be super mad, Hope thought scared of what might happen next. Hope struggled to get out of the chains.

"The more you try to get out the more wolf Spain I put in you," Marcel cooed playing with the sharp stake in his hand. "Let me go or my dad will kill you," Hope shouted angrily. "Oh will he little one," Marcel said walking up to Hope with the stake. "Yes he will so I suggest you let me go," Hope shouted again.

Meanwhile...
"Where is my daughter," Klaus yelled angrily. The person did a I don't know pose and ran off after Klaus dropped him to the ground. "Brother how about we search elsewhere," Elijah said walking toward a building. Klaus called Marcel to see if he knew anything it was his city after all.

"Hello Klaus," Marcel Said upset by the call. "Where is my daughter," Klaus said annoyed.
"Right here," Marcel said pleased with himself. "Why," Klaus demanded. "Be cause I'm going to kill her like you killed Davina," Marcel said dragging out his words. Klaus was worried.

"Let her go," Klaus yelled angrily. "No," Marcel answered. "You will or I will kill you Marcellus," klaus said angered."Oh so it looks like baby big bad hybrid was right," Marcel cooed looking at Hope. "Enough Marcellus," Elijah said annoyed.

"STOP," Hope yelled in annoyance. Every one looked at Hope." Brother call Freya," Elijah said to Klaus. Klaus called Freya. "Sister we need you come and take Marcel's bite, can you" Klaus said nicely. "Yes brother I can ,be there in a minute," Freya said grabbing her herbs an witch stuff. The call was hung up and Freya came within a few minutes.

"Freya do the spell now," Klaus growled. By this time Hope was dying from all the wolf Spain. Freya did the spell quickly. " His bite is gone he wont be bothering us anymore," Freya said wiping the blood from her face."it's going to be Okay my little girl" Klaus said holding Hope in his arms. "Every thing will be okay," Klaus said putting Hope's hair behind her ears.

A/N : If You Were Wondering Who I see As Hope It's The Girl Who Plays Hope In The 4Th Season Of the Originals. Thank You For Reading. Remember To Tell Me When You Think A Chapter Is Too Short.Thank You. Please Know That I'm A Big Klaus and Hope Fan So If Your Not Please Forgive Me. Can't wait till season 4!!!!