✔ CHAPTER 10

Hope,Hayley and,Klaus got of the plane. They walked around the airport to find where you could get a ride. Finally a taxi picked them up.

"Hope which hotel do you want to stay in," Klaus said showing her all the selections on his phone. "The one that has five stars and a pool," Hope said excitedly.

Five minutes later they arrived at the hotel. Klaus whent to check in ,Hayley and Hope took their stuff the room. "Room 208 4th floor," Klaus called out to Hayley. Hayley nodded and went to the room to unpack.

Klaus got them checked in and headed up to the room. "What do you want to do first," Klaus asked Hope. "I want to go see the Eiffel Tower," Hope said happily. "Okay then that's just a block away so we can walk," Klaus Said looking at the map on his phone.

They walked for a good five minutes. Hope was in awe at the amazing view. It was gorgeous. There were chess tables and people eating all kinds of good smelling stuff.

They stopped a café to eat. "Hope what would you like," Klaus asked nicely. "I want the French biscuit with chesse,egg and bacon," Hope said. A minute after they had sat down a waitress came and asked them what they wanted to drink.

"I will take a bourbon," Klaus said. "I'll have a French coffee," Hayley said. "I want Lemon Tea," Hope said. "Okay I'll be right back," the waitress said walking away.

Two minutes later they all had their drinks. A nother waitress showed up and asked what they would like to eat. "My daughter wants the French biscuit with egg, chesse and, bacon," Klaus said drinking his bourbon.

"Okay will that be all," the waitress asked. "No, I would like the French bagel," Hayley said. The waitress walked off to fulfill the order. Ten minutes later they had their food. "This is good hope said after taking a bite. Both Hayley and Klaus burst out laughing.

They finally started walking again and arrived at the tower.
"WOW," Hope said in awe. After a little they went to a mall so Hope could pick out something she wanted.

A/N : What's up lovelies can't wait for the next chapter!!! I think I'm going to give this story like gazillions off Chapters. Bye...