✔ CHAPTER 11

"Hope I think it's time we head back to the hotel," Klaus said looking at the time on his phone. "Okay," Hope said mannerly. They walked for about ten minutes until they finaly arrived at the hotel. Hope fell asleep right away

"Wake up," Klaus said Gently. Hope woke up and yawned. "Good morning daddy," Hope said. Klaus loved his daughter and couldn't bear seeing her unhappy or upset. He also couldn't bear losing her.

They headed out for breakfast once again. Hope ordered the same thing. "Hope we are leaving today for another place what would you like the next to be," Hayley asked. "Hmmm how about Hawaii," Hope said dreamily.

They borded the plane again. They Sat in the same order because it was convenient. "We will land in six hours have a nice day," the pilot announced.

Finally the plane lands in Honolulu ,Hawaii. They exit the plane and grab lunch at the food court in the airport. It was a long six hours and they were hungry.

They get in a taxi and go to a five star hotel. "Wow how lovely," Hope said looking at the view as they drive. After twenty minutes they arrived.

It was a modern building with a fountain in the middle of the circle drive. Klaus pays the taxi driver and heads to front desk. He checked in and payed. "Room 435 on the sixth floor," Klaus said handing Hayley the key card.

Hope clicked through channels on the TV and found Disney Channel. She watched it till she fell asleep. Klaus was at the little eating place on the first floor. Hayley changed the channel to Animal Planet. She watched that for a while. They woke up and headed out for breakfast first thing.

A/N : I'm sorry about the crappy Chapters there are better ones to come I promise. Thank you for reading !!!! If you see a beside the chapter it is a work in progress if you see it's been fully edited and fully written. Trust me!!! I have amazing ideas for the next gazillion Chapters!!! That's just me being crazy to da max lol. Im not literally going to give a gazillion Chapters. Unless... y'all want me to...that is... oh and tomorrow I'm gifting you two great new chapters. anyway someone shut me up I'm extremely chatty today lol. As you can tell ^ ... anywho bye lovelies!!!