✔ CHAPTER 18

Hope's POV
-------
My Dad seams happy. He hugs me a lot and makes sure I'm safe. He seams on edge most the time. He tries not to show it around me though.

I wish there was a way to make him happy. He says I'm his world and nothing will change that.

He also says I'm his heart and soul. He tells me that I'm the one person that can change him. Make him Whole. Make him good. Take away all those terrible childhood memories.

I feel like my Dad had it bad as a child. I think he felt alone, unloved. He says that's different now that he has me.

I'm glad he's happy now. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Klaus's POV
--------
My little girl quite the fighter. She nearly defeated Michael. He's somewhere. What if he comes back? What will I do?

My mind filled with worry. I paint and paint it away. I just don't know anymore. My daughter has almost died five times in her seven years of life.

I worry about her. I witnessed her fight she's pretty strong. I could tell Michael caught her off guard. The memory of her yelling daddy was more than I can bare. I couldn't do anything to help her.

Michael's POV
--------
I killed the daughter of that beast. Surly she would become just as much of a beast as him. That's one reason I killed the witch. Also to torture Nicklaus.

That beast deserves every bit off beating I have ever given him. He didn't deserve a daughter.

Hope's POV
--------
I hug my dad tight clinging to him with every bit of strength I have. "I love you my little princess, you're my world," my Dad says looking at me directly. I tell him I love him too and head up to bead.

A/N : Hi guys I'm back!!! Yay!!! I'm starting to feel like no one really likes the story :( so please if you really do love or even just like it please vote and comment!!! Oh and I don't really think Klaus is bad I was just trying to make it actually seam like Michael. It will make my day if ya comment and vote!!! Bye lovelies!!! See ya next chapter!!!