✔ CHAPTER 4

"Hayley hold her down tight she will wake up," Klaus repeated. Hayley nodded doing as told. Hayley saw Klaus bite his own wrist and put it in Hope's mouth. Klaus wasn't exactly sure this would work but he still tried it anyway. "Come on Hope," Klaus mumbled.

Hope sat up fast and tried to fight her mom's grip. "Hope you're fine," Klaus said calming Hope. Hope settled and was sitting on the couch."Dad Marcel said...," Hope said getting cut off by her dad."I know what he said baby girl," Klaus said sighing.

"Hope," Vanessa (Hope's friend) said."Vanessa," Hope said looking towards the front door. Vanessa walked towards Hope.Vanessa sat on the couch beside Hope."Are you okay," Vanessa said seeing the stressed look on Hope's face."I almost died," Hope admitted."What how," Vanessa said confused.

"Ummm it's Complicated," Hope said plainly."Oh...okay," Vanessa said relieved that Hope was okay."see you tomorrow," Vanessa said leaving."dad...," Hope said looking at her dad. Klaus already knew what hope was going to ask."No Hope you are not leaving this house," Klaus said walking back up to his room. Hope went to her room and fell asleep.

Hope woke up at midnight and snuck out because she wanted to see more of New Orleans. She walked for awhile. Then a woman walked up to her. "What is your name," the woman said nicely. Hope tried to think of a cover up name she chose Lila."My name is Lila," Hope said scanning the woman."No your name is Hope Mikaelson," The woman said.

Hope was shocked. "wha...what...how do you know...," Hope said getting cut off by the woman."you look just like your father," The woman said. Hope vamp-speeded to the nearest ally. Hope knew her father had many enemies so she had to be sure who she talked to.

Then someone walked up to her and bit her neck. Hope fell unconscious."who is this and why is she on my couch," a boy's voice said angrily."I may have accidentally almost killed her," a different boy's voice answered. "Well you have a great taste in food Logan, she is HOT," the first boy said."Why do have to be so gosh dang wired Ren," Logan said.

"where am I," Hope mumbled groggily."yeah sorry about that," Logan said handing Hope a glass of water."Thank you," Hope said felling refreshed."No please don't thank me I almost killed you," Logan said felling very guilty."Oh...okay," Hope said walking towards the front door of the strangers house. Logan couldn't help but have feelings for this girl he just met.

"What was that Logan you could have asked her to stay," Ren said annoyed."She wanted to leave so I let her," Logan said plainly. "Why would you...," Ren said getting cut off by Logan."I almost killed her it's the least I could do," Logan said sighing.

A/N: Sorry This Chapter was A Little Short.

Made Up Character Descriptions 👇

Logan / Light Brown blond hair greyish blue eyes and light skin

Ren / Brown hair blueish green eyes and light skin

Vanessa / Medium brown hair bright green eyes and light skin