✔ CHAPTER 21

Hope's POV
------
I wake up. My room filled with light. I sit up in my big bed and stretch. I yawn. I get up out of my bed.

"Yes Hayley I know ," I hear my Dad say. "We can't just let her out she could die," I hear my Mom say.

"I saw her defeat Michael with my own eyes Hayley she is stronger than we think," my Dad says calmly.

I just stood at the edge of the staircase listening to their conversation. I needed to have a slight idea of what was going on.

Today has been suspiciously calm. Usually that means something bad will happen in the bear future. I'm good at sensing that kind of stuff.

I never normally just had that feeling though. I think it might have something to do with the dream I had.

Could it? Maybe, you never know? "She will be fine here," I hear my Dad say.

I sigh and finish my walk towards them. I sit down in between both of them.

"Oh my sweet Hope how you bring me the happiness I never had," my Dad says smiling and picking me up spinning me around.

I'm glad to see my family happy. It makes me happy. My dream was wired. I can't help but worry about my family.

Then all of a sudden I start to faint. I'm in that purgatory again. I see the spirit. The spirit starts to chant and I fall backwards hitting the wall.

Klaus's POV
-------
"Come on Hope," I say putting her body on the couch. Shes unconscious.

I have to find a way to help her. There has got to be a way. That evil spirit will try and get to her again.

"Freya," I yell. Freya hurries down the stairs. "What," she says to me.

"Can you do a spell for me," I ask. "Yes... what spell," Freya asks. "One that will let me see my daughter while she is in that place," I say.

Freya chants and I lay still in a magic circle. I appear in the preparatory. "Hope," I yell. "Daddy," I hear Hope say.

I go to her. "it's cold," she says siting. I wrap my arms around her to make her warm. "It's going to be okay," I say to her. She snuggles closer.

That spirit will pay. It has its claws deep and I intend to brake it's connection to this world.

"Everything is going to be okay," I say hugging Hope tightly. "The spirit it came," Hope says in a shaky voice.

A/N : Hi peps so I'm giving you the whole chapter now!!! Took me long enough!!! Lol. I'm a dork. I'm also gifting you another chapter today for any inconvenience and I apologize for how long it took!!! Bye lovelies!!! See ya next chapter!!!