✔ CHAPTER 22

Hope's POV
------
The spirit appears and I block my Dad so he won't get hurt. "Leave us alone," I yell throwing the spirit against the wall with magic.

The spirit chants and I fall on my knees in pain. An aneurysm spell, just great.

I clutch my head. "Ahhh," I yell in pain. "Leave my daughter alone," my Dad yells.

The spirit let's me go and throws my Invincibil hybrid Dad against the wall. She keeps doing that witch gives me time to do an aneurysm spell.

The spirit drops to her knees yelling in pain. "Here's a lesson for you, NEVER EVER mess with a Mikaelson," I yell making her disappear.

My Dad runs over to me and hugs me. "How many times have you had to do that to get rid of her," my Dad asks. "About three," I say.

"She may or may not come back I don't know," I say. "Oh," my Dad says.

"Let's get out of here," I say. I chant the spell for us to leave. I wake up on the couch. I'm guessing my Dad put me here.

My Dad wakes up in a magic circle. "Daddy," I say running over to him.

He laughs and hugs me. "Your my powerful little witch," he says touching my nose with one finger.

I laugh at him. "what's all the noise about," uncle Elijah said walking in the living room.

"Not much," I say. He leaves the room laughing. "Where is my Mom," I ask. "She is upstairs," my Dad says.

To this I run upstairs. "Mommy," I say running into her arms. She hugs me tightly.

A/N : hey guys!!! How'd you like it??? There is going to be a second book but for now there are going to be two more chapters maybe!?! I haven't decided yet. In my second book hope is only going to be seven for half the book. Comment if you have any questions!!! Bye lovelies see ya next book or Chapter!!!