Chapter 6

I couldn't believe I was so tired! I was just getting back to my flat after a long, hard Monday! All I wanted was a nice relaxing bubble bath with a magazine and some peace. I walked straight in and collapsed onto the couch. About 5 seconds later, there was a knock at the door. I groaned as I heaved myself back up and undid the latch. I edged the door open to see Aaron stood outside. 'Hiya Kate!' He began, 'about that coffee, how about we make it a proper drink instead? There's a new bar opening in town tomorrow night and I was wondering if you would like to go with me?' He asked. Suddenly all I could see was Harry. This isn't right I need to get Harry off my mind, and Aaron could be the perfect distraction! 'Yeah that sounds really great' I said. 'Ok, I'll meet you here at 7pm tomorrow night then, night Kate' I waved goodnight to Aaron as he returned back down the hall.

(The next night at 6:45pm)

Almost ready, I was almost ready. Who am I kidding? I was nowhere near ready? I still hadn't decided on an outfit and my hair was in a frizzy mess! Searching desperately through my cupboards my hand grazed something rough. I yanked it out to find it was my trusty black leather mini skirt! I can't believe I hadn't thought of this before! I paired it with a white crop top a gold statement chain necklace and black military style boots! Feeling satisfied with my outfit I started on my makeup. I put on foundation and concealer, a dark eyeshadow and black eyeliner, blusher and bronzed on my cheeks and a light pink lipgloss. I then spent 5 minutes tugging my straighteners through my hair, before shoving it in a messy bun and pulling tendrils down at the front to make it look a little more casual. Finally I was ready, I had a small black clutch that fit my phone, keys and some cash, perfect.

Two minutes later there was a knock on the door. I took a deep breath and tried to relax myself before going to answer it. Wow. That's all I can think when I open the door to reveal a very handsome Aaron! He was taller than me but not too much, he had a muscular body and a sexy face! Dark brown eyes and full lips! His hair was styled messily with gel and looked amazing! He was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, a white shirt and a dark grey jumper. He was also wearing timberland boots which are one of my weaknesses when it comes to boys clothes! He just looked amazing! 'H,hi Aaron' I stutter. 'Hiya Kate, you ready?' ...