Chapter 9

Finally it's Friday. This week was awful! I still feel terrible for rushing out on Aaron, Liam's gone on a skiing trip to Italy until Sunday and for some reason I have agreed to go to a party with Niall tonight, not like a date or anything, just as friends, but I bet Harry will be there and to be honest I feel very intimidated by him after the way he acted the other night. I haven't stopped thinking about him, did I do something to offend him? He just looked so..dark. His eyes were nearly black and that scared me a bit. He was so tall and well built, I'm sure he could easily kill someone with his bare hands!

I quickly jumped in the shower, and shaved my legs deciding I would wear my strapless blue dress that settles on my mid thigh. I'd wear it with my blue wedged sandals. I rinsed myself off and hopped out, wrapping a towel around myself. I applied fake tan to my arms, legs and chest, only a bit because I don't want to look orange. I checked the time, 7:15, that gives me half an hour. After doing my tan I put on my matching baby blue panties and strapless bra, before starting on my makeup. I couldn't be bothered with much so I just put on foundation, mascara, eyeliner, bronzer and powder. I finished it off with a juicy tube on my lips. Next I slid on my dress and put my shoes on and fastened the up. I decided to leave my hair down because it was actually straight today! I put some money and my phone in my black clutch and headed downstairs.

When the lift doors opened on the ground floor they revealed....Aaron. Oh shit. His yes locked on mine and his mouth opened, I wanted to say something to him but I wasn't sure what to say. 'Hi Kate' he surprised me by speaking. 'Hey Aaron' I smiled at him. He wished me a good night before heading up the stairs. Wow, that went well.

I walked through the buildings front doors to see Niall standing by his car, he walked towards me and hugged me, which was a nice greeting! 'Hiya' I said cheerily. ' hiya, shall we go?' Niall said, walking towards the car door. 'Yeah let's go' I said before climbing in on the other Side of the car.

The car ride was enjoyable, me and Niall arguing over what music to listen to, he wanted to listen to the Arctic Monkeys, I love them but i insisted we listened to his Beyoncé album instead. He told me his girlfriend, Jess, must have left it in his car but I'm not convinced. ' so will Jess be here tonight?' I asked him.

'No, she lives in Leeds' Niall replied glumly.

'Ahh no, that's too bad, when do you next see her?' I asked.

'Yeah, it's really hard, I love her so much and I hate not being around her! I'm seeing her on Sunday though, and I'm staying with her until Wednesday. I bet you'd like her, next time she's here you'll have to come and meet her!' Niall finished speaking much happier than when he started. 'That sounds great!' I replied.

'Ok, we're here.' Niall said pulling into the driveway of what could only be described as a mansion!

'Omg, who lives in a place like this?' I exclaimed.

'I know, it's great isn't it, it's a guy called James' house, he's in my history class' Niall informs me as we walk towards the front steps. I could hear music pounding from inside and see the flash of lights through the giant windows. My heart started beating rapidly at the thought of all the drunk, rowdy people on the other side of the door, and Niall must have sensed it because he grabbed onto my hand to lead me in.