Message Log II

To: Aries Grey
Online
[05.16.18]

---06:47 PM---

Hey Ariiiiiieees. I'm booored
Delivered

---7:37 PM---

I think my flounder is sick?
Delivered

---8:56 PM---

U still busy?
Delivered

---10:00 PM---

Goodnight Aries. Sleep Tight.
Delivered

U too
Received

Aries somberly sat on a barstool. Almost the entirety of his upper body rested on the counter. A shot glass on his hand as he watched the ice dance and melt into oblivion in his glass.

His throat was dry and everything for him was just a hazy blur. But his eyes wouldn't shut. He just kept sitting there like a drunken teen who just had his first ever shot.

"Hey there." A woman had said in a very flirtatious way that it annoyed Aries right off the bat.

"Get the fuck away." He said. Groaning as he rubbed his temples with his right hand that used to hold a shot glass.

"Feisty." The woman commented as she started to order, it was too loud and he was to drunk that Aries didn't hear what she said. Not that he cared.

"Say, why don't we do something fun." The woman said, emphasizing 'we' and 'fun' as alluring as she could.

"Would be fun if you leave me. Plus, I'm not into whores." Aries groggily retorted.

"Not ready to have aids." He added.

The girl was flustered with fury as she stared daggers into Aries' back. She felt really degraded by him. She opened her mouth to defend herself but Aries cut her off.

"Cut the shit. You're not telling me you're no hoe. You're wearing hooker boots, shortest short-shorts ever—you shouldn't have worn them actually, maybe an underwear would look more decent than that—and look at that. Those jugs of yours? Bet they're half foam." Aries truimphiantly said and a mocking snicker escaped his lips as he leaned back in his stool.

The girl's mouth opened agape, not expecting that someone dared to demoralize and shame her, her brows furrowed against each other. She let out a groan and irritatedly walked out the bar, leaving an amused Aries who tilted his head back at laughter.

Vote, Comment and slap your friend with this book! Thanks!