Message Log III

To: Aries Grey
Offline

[05.17.18]

---10:35 AM---

Aries... Are you trying to avoid me? I mean, don't you wanna talk to me? Just tell me, I really don't feel like you want to talk to me. You've been avoiding me. So just tell me you don't want to talk to me. Don't make it hard for the me. I tried to make up things in my mind, I thought maybe you were busy, maybe you had to do something else. But I don't think I even Matter to you.
Delivered.

Arrel didn't want to but he was dead worried at Aries' lack of response. He snuck out, again, as usual.

Arrel broke into Aries' apartment, and to his surprise, he wasn't there. But there was nothing else he could do but wait. He sat on Aries' bed, hugging his knees and ate on a bag of garlic bread.

"Aries doesn't like these." He started to wonder, because as far as he knew, Aries hated garlic. But Arrel did, he liked fried rice, garlic bread and almost anything as long as it had garlic.

"What the hell?!" Arrel heard. But it was too familiar for him not to recognize. It was Aries.

"Get the fuck off!" Aries said once more.

Arrel, curious at the commotion behind the door. Went out of the apartment room.

There he saw Aries leaning against the wall, a girl pressed over his body, liplocked together.

A shiver went down Arrel's spine, but to his surprise. There was nothing he felt. He didn't feel horrid. He didn't feel great either. He was numb.

But he knew he was going to fall apart in a few seconds if he stayed. To save his dignity, and to prevent breaking down infront of the two, he started to run.

Vote, Comment and slap your friend with this book! Thanks!